Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 01:35 PM

Agreed, thanks for sharing
Posted By: TV308

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 01:46 PM

Thank you sir!
Agree Prices not bad
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 03:24 PM

It seems I saw not to long ago that site was a scam site. I could be wrong but make sure and triple check it out before making an order.
Posted By: Aggie1980

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 04:02 PM

They have a 51% one star bad review I would be careful on ordering
Posted By: FireNguns

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 04:11 PM

I ordered from this site several months ago.
Terrible experience. Took over took three months and credit card dispute to get anywhere.
They finally shipped me half my order. Credit card company refunded me back for shortage
The company is impossible to get ahold of and never returned a single email

I would NEVER use them again. You may eventually get some ammo from them but not worth the hassle
My items both said in stock too.

Even tried to leave negative reviews on their site but they won’t let you add anything negative. That’s why there are only 3 positive reviews. You have been warned!!
Posted By: Tundra

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 06:17 PM

Cabelas ft worth has223, 9mm, 45, 22 and some odd rifle calibers
Posted By: safarigene

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 06:35 PM

Hmm. I didn't look at the reviews and ordered 100rds of 308 on 2/14/21. As of now, Fedex tracking shows it has shipped and made it to Savannah, GA. Scheduled deliver of Friday, but that was before the snow and ice storm. We shall see...
Posted By: Tundra

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 06:52 PM

These guys have some as well
https://lockedloaded.com/product-details?id=504755
Posted By: Come And Get 'Em...

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 08:09 PM

I should have looked into it more before ordering. It’s been 4 hours and still no email confirmation. If my card hasn’t been charged yet I think I’m going to cancel. Didn’t order out of freak out mode but liked a couple of their things and bought a box of each. Not enough to risk losing it altogether...
Posted By: nesikabay

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/17/21 08:12 PM

There 22 ammo price is crazy. Norma for close to what Laupa CX cost
Posted By: woods and plainsman

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/18/21 12:36 AM

If a site doesn't have a filter to hide out of stock ammo, I don't waste any time.
Been finding some at Midway periodically but they were starting to hike enough where I say NO
For example normally pre-mad rush, 300 Savage is 35 a box for hunting rounds.
They hiked to 60. I was watching it and a week or so later none was moving they dropped 10 bucks to 50, still not touching they can have it
Posted By: Come And Get 'Em...

Re: FYI ammo in stock - 02/18/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Come And Get 'Em...
I should have looked into it more before ordering. It’s been 4 hours and still no email confirmation. If my card hasn’t been charged yet I think I’m going to cancel. Didn’t order out of freak out mode but liked a couple of their things and bought a box of each. Not enough to risk losing it altogether...

Scratch that. My email was logged out on my phone. Processed and assigned tracking number and scheduled to be picked up by fedex all the first day. Maybe they’re getting better.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum