Texas Hunting Forum

Selling on THF

Posted By: Reverendbiker

Selling on THF - 09/20/20 06:23 PM

I've been a member here for over 12 years and am really impressed. I mostly lurk and listen, but I love the civil exchange of information. Once in a while I sell a firearm or ammo, and must say that there is no better place to do it than here at the Trading Post. Every single transaction I've experienced here has been a good one, and I have found that after every sale I end up spending time visiting with the buyer/seller and sharing common experiences. Trading with fellow THF members is like dealing with pre-screened buyers and I've never had a bad experience. So if you're considering buying or selling, this is the place!!

Posted By: MoTex

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Reverendbiker
I've been a member here for over 12 years and am really impressed. I mostly lurk and listen, but I love the civil exchange of information. Once in a while I sell a firearm or ammo, and must say that there is no better place to do it than here at the Trading Post. Every single transaction I've experienced here has been a good one, and I have found that after every sale I end up spending time visiting with the buyer/seller and sharing common experiences. Trading with fellow THF members is like dealing with pre-screened buyers and I've never had a bad experience. So if you're considering buying or selling, this is the place!!

X2
Posted By: Blackout Bill

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 06:57 PM

Ditto here. Made a few friends along the way as well. Proper citizens regardless of the times (i.e. pandemic, racial tension, or even an election year.......or all at once!!!!!).
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 07:13 PM

Good folks in general, but common courtesy in getting back with a person, even when you have to pass, even by some of the most "esteemed" members on here, could still be improved upon.
Posted By: breadman

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 07:50 PM

thumbs up up
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 08:30 PM

up
Posted By: Texasbdog

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 08:37 PM

Very true, I’ve been selling, trading and buying on here for many years.
Posted By: TAB

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 08:55 PM

I have the same experience! Excellent group of folks!
Posted By: Black Duck Dog

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 09:36 PM

I agree all the way !!!!!
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 09:39 PM

Solid rules and the mods don't take any chit.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 09:56 PM

I’ve had one bad deal in all years I’ve been on this forum. Great bunch of people.
Posted By: 7o8

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:17 PM

The right Reverend speaks the truth! Many years and many transactions all good folks!!
Posted By: rickym

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:32 PM

Who wants a Honda rancher?!
Posted By: Shooter499

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:38 PM

Same here, lots more looking and reading than anything but I have no hesitation when dealing with people from this site. I can't stand dealing with most people on CL!!
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:54 PM

Agree 100%, I have bought from and sold to some wonderful folks.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Stompy

Agree 100%, I have bought from and sold to some wonderful folks.
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: Selling on THF - 09/20/20 10:59 PM

I’ve sold quite a bit of stuff here and have only had good experiences. I’ve bought one pup on the forum and she turned out great.
Posted By: mightyp

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 12:33 AM

nothing but good deals buying and selling on here for me.
Posted By: Boykin

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:26 AM

I’m glad to hear that. I’ve been a lurker on here for a while and picked up lots of good info. I’ve never actually sold a gun bc they’re my babies, but it’s time to thin the collection. I posted one earlier today... hope it’s a good experience, and hope she goes to a good home
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:38 AM

I've only had one dirt bag I've dealt with in years.
He was a blowhard and didn't have a gun to sell after posting one. Didn't take long to sniff him out.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by angus1956
I've only had one dirt bag I've dealt with in years.
He was a blowhard and didn't have a gun to sell after posting one. Didn't take long to sniff him out.

I had a similar issue with a frequent classified guy
Posted By: MortgageMan

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 11:51 AM

Same experience with me. Made a couple of new friends and almost every transaction was great. Never really had a bad one.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 11:57 AM

Bought and sold a lot on here and would rather buy here than anywhere. Good folks on here.
Posted By: cullbuck

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:07 PM

Agreed....Good folks here to deal with and a good forum overall. Lots of good information shared here!
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:13 PM

I have bought and sold many things on here. All good experiences. Have even made a few friends.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 01:16 PM

Agree, it's all been good for me as a buyer and seller.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Selling on THF - 09/21/20 02:31 PM

Every one I've been involved in has been nice and smooth, bunch of good guys on here. clap
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum