Texas Hunting Forum

Waffle House or Huddle House?

Posted By: 603Country

Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 01:06 AM

Which do you prefer, and why? Wife and I are the road (I am tired of driving), and I like Waffle House for breakfast and for a quick coffee stop. Never been to a Huddle House, but am seeing them here and there. Should I switch my allegiance over to Huddle House?
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 01:21 AM

my opinion is they are both hit or miss. huddle house used to be less expensive but have not been to one in quite awhile. dont set the bar too high on either.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 02:20 AM

Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked and peppered. Nuff said.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 02:44 AM

Haven't been to WH in years but I could enjoy a waffle and hashbrowns right about now. Closest one to me looks sketchy.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked and peppered. Nuff said.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 06:58 AM

Huddle House is terrible.

Waffle House rules them all
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 01:09 PM

Never heard of a Huddle House

I always have enjoyed my breakfast at Waffle House, Years ago they had the All You Can Eat and that was a great deal.

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/09/22 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
Never heard of a Huddle House

I always have enjoyed my breakfast at Waffle House, Years ago they had the All You Can Eat and that was a great deal.

They had that for 6 hours when I was a senior. 12 high school boys stumbled into WH for lunch and put an end to that all-you-can-eat deal.
Posted By: RevolverFan

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/10/22 01:06 AM

Never had a bad meal at Waffle House.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/10/22 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig

The oilfield is 24/7/365…often time meal choices are limited….the last two times I ate at a huddle house I got sick afterwards….different locations….

Dennys or Waffle House if Denny’s isn’t available….I’ll starve before ever eating at another huddle house barf
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/16/22 02:36 PM

Aways liked the Huddle House in Gun Barrel City. Most WaffleHouses are consistently good. I only eat burgers at both places and both serve good burgers.

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/17/22 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

The oilfield is 24/7/365…often time meal choices are limited….the last two times I ate at a huddle house I got sick afterwards….different locations….

Dennys or Waffle House if Denny’s isn’t available….I’ll starve before ever eating at another huddle house barf

Denny’s? That gum food. How old are you?
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Waffle House or Huddle House? - 09/17/22 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Denny’s? That gum food. How old are you?

Let’s just say i qualify, but changed my lifestyle so I no longer have to partake…. roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum