Texas Hunting Forum

Horseshoe Bay Resort

Posted By: Biscuit

Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/05/21 10:29 PM

Here’s a short review. I’m not a professional reviewer so don’t beat on me for anything I might miss . We stayed 3 nights in the tower. 2nd floor , king size bed. Room was great, can’t think of how it could have been better. Everything in the room is up to date . Went to both pools. Neither was crowded. Have to make reservations for the pool at the yacht club but it’s worth it. Good view of the lake, really neat hot tub, good drinks and service. Golf carts will take you anywhere on the resort so you never really need your car. We left one day to spend it at Inks Lake State Park which was also great. The food could definitely have been better. There are 3 restaurants. J’s is in the tower, decent food and service but a bit high priced. Waterfront grill was better food, nice view too. Yacht club is the most expensive food. Service was average for the price , food wasn’t better than the waterfront grill but more expensive. If I go back I’d probably eat offsite the more I think about it. Location is great and overall a nice experience in our great state.
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/05/21 10:58 PM

I have been twice and would pretty much agree with your assessment. Only difference both trips were business meetings and our meals were catered and outstanding. Is a really beautiful place though
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/06/21 12:39 PM

Where is it?
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/06/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Choctaw
Where is it?

Burnet / Marble Falls area
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/06/21 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Biscuit
Originally Posted by Choctaw
Where is it?

Burnet / Marble Falls area

Thank you, sir.
Posted By: goosebuster

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/06/21 01:09 PM

Bluebonnet Cafe would have to be a go to for a meal.
Posted By: Rounder

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/07/21 01:19 AM

Goosebuster is correct. Breakfast or lunch at Bluebonnet Cafe would be a satisfying respite. Have been eating there for decades. Lots of tourist there now but still pretty good.
Posted By: fredeboy

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/07/21 04:16 PM

Another really good place to eat in Marble Falls is River City Grill! cheers
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/07/21 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by goosebuster
Bluebonnet Cafe would have to be a go to for a meal.

Mmmmm pie happy hour!
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Horseshoe Bay Resort - 08/08/21 05:02 AM

It's a good spot for sure.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum