Texas Hunting Forum

Texas Burger

Posted By: 603Country

Texas Burger - 05/12/21 10:37 PM

While heading south on I45, we stopped for a burger at the Texas Burger in Madisonville. It had been a while since I’d tried the place, but the burgers are still very good, as are the seasoned fries.

Now, before you guys get started arguing about burger quality, let me say that it was a very good Bacon Cheese Jalapeño burger. Better bread then Whataburger uses. Not a top of the line burger, but just a good tasty one that I would not hesitate to order again. Not as good as Twisted Root, not as wet and juicy as 5 Guys. The wife, a true Whataburger gal, loved her burger. That says something...
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: Texas Burger - 05/12/21 10:53 PM

Good burgers...I stop at the one in Centerville on the way to my buddy's farm just about every time I go down there. Made with Nolan Ryan Beef.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Texas Burger - 05/12/21 11:15 PM

Other than the burger, I thought their sign inside was terrific. It said “you can buy a cheaper burger, but then you have to eat it”. Genius...pure genius...
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Texas Burger - 05/13/21 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by 603Country
Other than the burger, I thought their sign inside was terrific. It said “you can buy a cheaper burger, but then you have to eat it”. Genius...pure genius...

I like it
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Texas Burger - 05/15/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by 603Country

up
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Texas Burger - 05/19/21 07:41 PM

Had a good cheese burger in Mabank at the Bean & Burger.
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: Texas Burger - 06/09/21 11:46 PM

I was a devout fan of Tx Burger, mainly the one in Fairfield since our property is right down the road from it. I haven't been there in several months because for the previous six months or so it kept taking longer and longer to get orders. The last time there I waited for 40min's for my order and finally just got my money back. And while they were taking longer, they were overcooking the hell out of that good Nolan Ryan beef. I might try them again this weekend just to see if things have improved. I do miss me a good Double Double Tx Burger.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum