Texas Hunting Forum

Moab Utah visit

Posted By: 603Country

Moab Utah visit - 04/26/21 11:32 PM

After this, Monument Valley and then headed home. In Moab area we went to Arches National park (amazing views and arches). Then to Dead Horse Mesa State Park, which was more amazing view wise than the Arches. I’ve taken a bazillion pictures, which probably nobody will ever see, but ya just gotta take the pictures.

Had supper last night at the Desert Bistro. Wife had Sea Bass and I had a Bison Filet. Best meals we’ve had on this trip.

I’ll attach a pic from Dead Horse Mesa. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Moab Utah visit - 04/27/21 01:03 AM

Beautiful
Posted By: Stub

Re: Moab Utah visit - 04/27/21 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by 603Country
After this, Monument Valley and then headed home. In Moab area we went to Arches National park (amazing views and arches). Then to Dead Horse Mesa State Park, which was more amazing view wise than the Arches. I’ve taken a bazillion pictures, which probably nobody will ever see, but ya just gotta take the pictures.

Had supper last night at the Desert Bistro. Wife had Sea Bass and I had a Bison Filet. Best meals we’ve had on this trip.

I’ll attach a pic from Dead Horse Mesa. [Linked Image]

The raw beauty of mother nature is so impressive up
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Moab Utah visit - 04/28/21 04:32 AM

Moab is awesome.

I wanted to eat Desert Bistro and Sunset Grill but the group we were with said it was too expensive
Posted By: 1955

Re: Moab Utah visit - 04/28/21 10:38 AM

Beautiful place !
Posted By: MWTX270

Re: Moab Utah visit - 04/28/21 11:39 AM

Tourism has really congested Moab. My moms family is all from that area. Since uranium has played out, Tourism took over. I hunt the la sals, just east of moab when I can draw a tag.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum