Texas Hunting Forum

Breakfast food

Posted By: spacejunkie

Breakfast food - 03/01/21 06:31 PM

Not to step on the other post what is the best breakfast food place you know of? Mine is Prairie Chicken in Ardmore Oklahoma. When the wife and I go to Windstar it is a must that we drive the 30 miles north to eat there. Best biscuits and gravy I have ever had and the pancakes are to die for.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...ws-Prairie_Kitchen-Ardmore_Oklahoma.html
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 06:33 PM

One egg sausage, bacon, cheese taco for me.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 06:38 PM

Westside Cafe west fort worth or Ginger Browns in lake worth.
Posted By: lzybear75

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 06:40 PM

besides waffle house ha... A place called Pauls Diner in Muskogee, some of the biggest biscuits i've ever seen, and they have/had a dish called the trash can, i think it was a little bit of every breakfast item in the kitchen baked in a casserole dish.
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 06:41 PM

Please post the name of the town as we like to go on road trips and look for places to try. Thanks
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 08:44 PM

I like Waffle House when I’m on the road. No wondering about the food. It’s consistent.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Breakfast food - 03/01/21 10:21 PM

The Monument Café in Georgetown is an old school type diner (fancy updated version with hordes of Sun City resident patrons) that has a really good breakfast menu. And about 2 blocks away, is a little hole in the wall Mexican food place that has a walk up window with some of the best breakfast tacos around, especially their picadillo.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum