Texas Hunting Forum

PIEOUS

Posted By: fredeboy

PIEOUS - 01/20/20 04:10 PM

Anybody ever tried PIEOUS in Austin. Going in a few weeks and thinking of trying
Posted By: Hound810

Re: PIEOUS - 01/20/20 11:28 PM

Awesome pizza, and even more awesome pastrami!!! You don't get to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives if you're just average.

Re: PIEOUS - 01/20/20 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Hound810
Awesome pizza, and even more awesome pastrami!!! You don't get to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives if you're just average.

I traveled a number of states on business for a lot of years and I love Triple D and made it a point to eat at as many as possible. There were a couple that were average at best! For the most part they were excellent but there are a few sub-pars floating around IMHO
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: PIEOUS - 01/21/20 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by fredeboy

I traveled a number of states on business for a lot of years and I love Triple D and made it a point to eat at as many as possible. There were a couple that were average at best! For the most part they were excellent but there are a few sub-pars floating around IMHO

Yeah I have been to a few bombs that have been featured on shows.

Re: PIEOUS - 01/21/20 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock
Originally Posted by fredeboy

Yeah I have been to a few bombs that have been featured on shows.

Yeah but it is like fishing If you dont go try you won't know if it is good! food
© 2021 Texas Hunting Forum