Texas Hunting Forum

Centerpoint Station San Marcos

Posted By: bigjoe8565

Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/18/19 01:05 AM

I’ve eaten burgers there several times and they’re dang good. That said, I finally ate breakfast there and it was awesome. I highly recommend the pancakes. They’re griddle must be seasoned perfect because the pancakes have a slightly crunchy edges and their fried eggs look they’ve been cooked in a cast iron skillet.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/18/19 01:20 AM

I haven’t been there for several years. Will have to give it another try, breakfast sounds good!
Posted By: newbraunfelsraider

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/18/19 01:23 PM

I agree, their burgers are fantastic. I think they use a very sweet bun, even sweeter than a Hawaiian roll.
Posted By: Adchunts

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/18/19 01:30 PM

Always a good lunch stop. Never have done breakfast there, but need to change that.
Posted By: elstone

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/21/19 01:46 AM

Founder was a man named Garland Warren. Played in the Canadian Football League and won four Grey Cups. He was legendary in the San Marcos community. He owned a number of businesses, was active in civic and community organizations, and supported the Texas Sate Bobcats. He was a strong Christian man that helped many people out. A good, good man. I believe his family still owns the business.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/21/19 03:19 AM

The family sold the convienince store chain after Garland passed. But I believe your correct, they kept the Center Point Station.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Centerpoint Station San Marcos - 04/21/19 04:26 AM

Will definitely hit it up next time we are down that way..... up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum