Texas Hunting Forum

Mexican Food Places.

Posted By: Stub

Mexican Food Places. - 04/11/19 11:40 AM

Okay I have posted pictures of my new favorite place El Paisa before having only eaten their Beef Enchiladas which are so Muy Bueno.
Well I tried the Quesadillas the last two weeks and brothers & sisters they are Sooo Good and inexpensive!

These two pics of the beef from two weeks ago.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Chicken this week.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Reminder of the Beef Enchiladas I had previously.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/11/19 12:32 PM

I like me some shredded beef enchiladas.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/11/19 07:14 PM

Won't find a stray dog or cat within a mile of that place...... peep

Seriously, good looking grub.... food

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/13/19 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Won't find a stray dog or cat within a mile of that place...... peep

Seriously, good looking grub.... food

It is buddy, next time you and Lecia are up this way let me treat you guys to this up
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/14/19 02:43 AM

I still love Papacita's, triple the price but SO good, they are now serving home made Chicherones (pork rinds)

I love El Paisas, I used to eat at one with one of my salesman. It was his account and they always let us eat free.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/14/19 10:09 AM

If you want a good quesadilla you have to go to El Tacaso off Westmoreland and Ft Worth Ave. Get the pastor, trust me on this. I’ve ate a ton of small dive restaurants and this one takes the cake. It’s been around for a long time

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/14/19 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig
If you want a good quesadilla you have to go to El Tacaso off Westmoreland and Ft Worth Ave. Get the pastor, trust me on this. I’ve ate a ton of small dive restaurants and this one takes the cake. It’s been around for a long time

Thanks BP I will give it a try and visit my youngster brother in the Cliff while I an out that way up
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/14/19 08:09 PM

Love me some spinach enchilada's. Peralta's in Quitman TX makes some very good ones.
Posted By: notamtchance

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/14/19 09:37 PM

Mi Taza in Denton, Tx. Has some really good Mexican food. There fajitas are extremely hard to beat.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/17/19 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stub

Thanks BP I will give it a try and visit my youngster brother in the Cliff while I an out that way up

Stub I love me Paisa But have you been to Tipicos on Belt Line..?? Since you like Paisa try these... Guadalajara at Fox and 35 West side... Martinez Cafe on Mill St in old Downtown part of Lewisville....
Just a note not all the Paisa are the same.. The Paisa on Forest charges for the carrots and jalapenos and pico....

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/17/19 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by easton1025
Originally Posted by Stub

Thanks BP I will give it a try and visit my youngster brother in the Cliff while I am out that way up

Stub I love me Paisa But have you been to Tipicos on Belt Line..?? Since you like Paisa try these... Guadalajara at Fox and 35 West side... Martinez Cafe on Mill St in old Downtown part of Lewisville....
Just a note not all the Paisa are the same.. The Paisa on Forest charges for the carrots and jalapenos and pico....

Have not but will give them a try thanks up
Posted By: mideon2000

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/20/19 04:10 PM

Im not sure if it is the same tipicos, but the one in northwest is awesome for simple mexican food
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 04/20/19 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by mideon2000
Im not sure if it is the same tipicos, but the one in northwest is awesome for simple mexican food

Forgot about Tipicos. Pretty solid.
Posted By: 3x8

Re: Mexican Food Places. - 12/04/19 03:14 PM

Tipico's by Love Field is good place
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum