Texas Hunting Forum

Vila Brazil

Posted By: Slow Drifter

Vila Brazil - 02/23/19 04:34 AM

Anyone else try this place? Airport freeway in Irving. GF and I ate there a few nights ago while she was in town. Not a really cheap place to eat, but dang! Every meat they brought by the table was better than the last! Forget turning the spinner to red, they'll still stop by and ask. Be sure and get the grilled pineapple at the end, it's fantastic! The store front leaves a bit to be desired, but once inside the staff is awesome. I can't give this place enough thumbs up.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Vila Brazil - 02/23/19 08:54 PM

We've eaten at the one in Addison. If you leave hungry you did something wrong.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Vila Brazil - 02/25/19 12:17 PM

Never eaten at Vila Brazil sounds good. I have eaten at Texas De Brazil and Fogo De Chao in Addison, have you eaten at either one of those if so how do you compare them to Vila Brazil?
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/02/19 06:22 PM

Never eaten at either of those so can't compare. This was my first Brazillian restaraunt experience but certainly won't be the last.
Posted By: LeonCarr

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/03/19 11:02 PM

They have one of those in Arlington. I have not eaten there yet but the parking lot is full everyday at lunch and dinner.

Just my.02,
LeonCarr
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/04/19 12:30 AM

I have eaten at Fogo De Chao in a few cities and Galpão Gaucho in San Antonio. They are all good.
We also have a new one called Chama Gaúcha that I need to try.
I'll have to give Vila Brazil a visit.
Posted By: beaversnipe

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/06/19 03:44 PM

Fogo is prolly the better one out there, but all of them places use a ton of salt on their meats.
Thats how they like their meats in S America, but thats not how we like ours. They still havent gotten the memo
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/09/19 10:30 AM

We have a steakhouse like that in Frisco in the Stonebriar Parking lot, Food is usually very good.

Best time to go is when it is crowded, they have fresh cooked meat and it is hot off the cooker, I have always enjoyed the food there.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Vila Brazil - 03/09/19 11:48 PM

I’ve eaten there twice and it’s just ok. Far cry from the quality and selection at Fogo.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum