Texas Hunting Forum

Redneck Heaven

Posted By: Stub

Redneck Heaven - 12/21/18 11:44 PM

First time I went there was right after they opened it was a Redneck Heaven, food was good, waitress were hot and their and service made me smile grin
Ate their again about a year ago and if I remember right it had already gone down hill?
I guess I forgot about the last time there and met a friend of mine for lunch there today. It is no Heaven in any regard, service was terrible, food was average at best and the gals ain't what they use to be loser8

Ain't gonna happen again.
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Redneck Heaven - 12/22/18 02:20 PM

Agreed....although I never thought the food was great even in the beginning. The only thing that keeps me showing up a few times a year is they have ziegenbock on draft.
Posted By: JCO

Re: Redneck Heaven - 12/25/18 12:43 PM

Went once and saw no reason to return. I did drive by there once and they had a giant blow up water slide out front with all the waitresses in bikinis sliding around. Interesting business model.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Redneck Heaven - 12/25/18 03:31 PM

I prefer no tattoo women.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Redneck Heaven - 12/25/18 03:38 PM

Finally, someone said it! I totally agree!
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Redneck Heaven - 12/25/18 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Me too. Yuk!
Posted By: Big_Country01

Re: Redneck Heaven - 01/10/19 03:26 PM

I agree. It was decent after they first opened. Stopped in a few months ago..... Never again.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Redneck Heaven - 01/11/19 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

up
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Redneck Heaven - 01/12/19 02:10 PM

Been twice. First time food was barely edible. Second time food was pretty decent but scenery both times was questionable. Beer was cold though.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum