Texas Hunting Forum

Italian Food

Posted By: HuntingTexas

Italian Food - 07/23/18 01:02 AM

Luigi's in Quinlan. Pizza is amazing and their Italian food is wonderful. Everything we've had there is amazing. Parking isn't great but who cares. This place is the best I've had in Texas except for the lasagna at Alphonso's in Casa Linda.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Italian Food - 08/12/18 01:07 PM

If you ever get to West Houston, try Da Vinci's in Katy. Chef/owner graduated from the Cordon Bleu in Paris. Slap your mama good. Heavy on the seafood but will make anything you want.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Italian Food - 08/16/18 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas
Luigi's in Quinlan. Pizza is amazing and their Italian food is wonderful. Everything we've had there is amazing. Parking isn't great but who cares. This place is the best I've had in Texas except for the lasagna at Alphonso's in Casa Linda.

You need to get out more.

Cremona Bistro located in Dallas at Worthington & Howell is amazing and a great setting for a date night. Owners are super nice people and actually cook and wait on you, they are straight from Italy.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Italian Food - 08/16/18 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: BigPig

Cremona Bistro located in Dallas at Worthington & Howell is amazing and a great setting for a date night. Owners are super nice people and actually cook and wait on you, they are straight from Italy.

Remember the original before it burned and Katy Trail Ice House moved in... Great place. Both of them.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Italian Food - 08/16/18 01:13 PM

I love Italian food, there is a place by me that makes really supple garlic knots and they are in an endless supply.
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Italian Food - 08/17/18 06:42 PM

Italian Villa in Anna. Their Chicken Murphy is outstanding.
Posted By: txmudder

Re: Italian Food - 08/18/18 03:56 PM

Maggiano's for the win! Everything they serve is great.
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Italian Food - 08/20/18 02:37 AM

Siciliano’s in Garland. Pretty good food and incredible rolls.
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Italian Food - 08/20/18 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565
Siciliano’s in Garland. Pretty good food and incredible rolls.

Only thing about garland that I miss.
Posted By: Buddy

Re: Italian Food - 08/20/18 08:00 PM

Alfonso's is a good choice for lasagna and pizza, and the knotty rolls
Posted By: jimbob

Re: Italian Food - 08/26/18 09:05 PM

Gotta Go with BigPig and this one. Went there last night and it was phenominal.

Quote:
Owners are super nice people and actually cook and wait on you, they are straight from Italy.

Exactly what happened. Sat at the bar for an hour. Then had dinner. Lotta food bout very good.

Thanks BigPig !
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Italian Food - 08/29/18 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: jimbob
Gotta Go with BigPig and this one. Went there last night and it was phenominal.

Quote:
Owners are super nice people and actually cook and wait on you, they are straight from Italy.

Exactly what happened. Sat at the bar for an hour. Then had dinner. Lotta food bout very good.

Thanks BigPig !

Glad you enjoyed it. Now I want some!
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Italian Food - 08/31/18 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: BigPig

Nice to know BigPig about Cremona. Will check it out
Posted By: trc260

Re: Italian Food - 08/31/18 04:36 AM

Rays in Midland, best you will ever have
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Italian Food - 09/05/18 05:12 PM

used to eat at original Cremona lunch once a week when worked downtown. Never been for dinner though.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum