Texas Hunting Forum

Whats for dinner?

Posted By: beaversnipe

Whats for dinner? - 05/25/18 12:07 AM

Having blue point oysters followed with striped bass, toasted almonds, lumb crab and sweet tators.

Pappadeaux evidemment!
Posted By: General Guts

Re: Whats for dinner? - 05/25/18 12:09 AM

Cheetos
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Whats for dinner? - 05/25/18 12:11 AM

Pop Tarts and porkrinds.
Posted By: TexasKC

Re: Whats for dinner? - 05/25/18 12:26 AM

Pizza. I figured I might as well get it out of the way for this year.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Whats for dinner? - 05/25/18 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
Having blue point oysters followed with striped bass, toasted almonds, lumb crab and sweet tators. Pappadeaux evidemment!

Well Rosy and I are at Cafe Pacific sipping on Remy Martin VSOP while munching on JUMBO LUMP CRAB MEAT in Creole Remoulade & Avocado.

Rosy ordered the THREE ONION CRUSTED SEA BASS Grilled Corn Risotto, Haricots Verts, Carrots and Ancho Cream Sauce.
I have ordered the PAN SEARED DIVER SCALLOPS Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Cauliflower Puree, Basil Oil, European Truffles.

And for desert I think we will have KEY LIME TART Graham Cracker Crust and Fresh Berries
Then we will probably go to the movies and watch the Palm Sisters laugh

Sorry we do not have any pictures either, ran out of film for my Polaroid and the Revco drug store just closed confused2

Re: Whats for dinner? - 05/26/18 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Stub
Originally Posted By: beaversnipe
Having blue point oysters followed with striped bass, toasted almonds, lumb crab and sweet tators. Pappadeaux evidemment!

Well Rosy and I are at Cafe Pacific sipping on Remy Martin VSOP while munching on JUMBO LUMP CRAB MEAT in Creole Remoulade & Avocado.

Rosy ordered the THREE ONION CRUSTED SEA BASS Grilled Corn Risotto, Haricots Verts, Carrots and Ancho Cream Sauce.
I have ordered the PAN SEARED DIVER SCALLOPS Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Cauliflower Puree, Basil Oil, European Truffles.

And for desert I think we will have KEY LIME TART Graham Cracker Crust and Fresh Berries
Then we will probably go to the movies and watch the Palm Sisters laugh

Sorry we do not have any pictures either, ran out of film for my Polaroid and the Revco drug store just closed confused2

I am calling bs Rosy would not be seen with you in public rofl
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Whats for dinner? - 06/03/18 07:43 PM

Last night was Chicken Fried Venison blackstrap, mashed potatoes and gravy. Tonight it’s brisket and baby back ribs.

Re: Whats for dinner? - 06/03/18 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: bigjoe8565
Last night was Chicken Fried Venison blackstrap, mashed potatoes and gravy. Tonight it’s brisket and baby back ribs.

Sounds good up
Posted By: bigjoe8565

Re: Whats for dinner? - 06/05/18 12:46 AM

Sounds good up

It was fantastic. My wife and daughters eat ground venison all the time, but no venison steaks. They were apprehensive, but my wife said it was the best chicken steak she’s ever eaten. It’s was a ton of effort, but glad they liked it and I was able to pull it off. I added some Panko bread crumbs to the flour and it really helped make the crust nice and crispy.
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Whats for dinner? - 06/11/18 05:26 PM

Sounds good up

It was fantastic. My wife and daughters eat ground venison all the time, but no venison steaks. They were apprehensive, but my wife said it was the best chicken steak she’s ever eaten. It’s was a ton of effort, but glad they liked it and I was able to pull it off. I added some Panko bread crumbs to the flour and it really helped make the crust nice and crispy.

Chicke fry backstrap, my fav meal did you have cathead bisquits?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum