Texas Hunting Forum

Senor Loco Mexican Food

Posted By: Stub

Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/23/18 08:23 PM

on Parker Rd in Plano for lunch today. It was good but a little pricey for me. All of the lunch specials are $9.95 or $10.95 + if you want Ice Tea is another $2.50.
I had the #1 which is you get a total of two of these; Tamale, Enchilada or Crispy Taco's + rice and beans. I had a one beef enchilada and one tamale with con carne sauce. Again good but not that good, maybe thats the reason there were not a lot of people in there confused2

I did enjoy the chips, hot sauce sauce and along with the hot sauce a small deal of black beans up

Posted By: 270Sendero

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/23/18 09:10 PM

I wasn’t real impressed with them. I prefer El Norte which is about a mile or so west on Parker
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/23/18 09:16 PM

Still on your diet? I generally order two beef enchiladas Al La Carte.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/23/18 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: bill oxner
Still on your diet?

Yep the SeeFood diet roflmao

Originally Posted By: 270Sendero
I wasn’t real impressed with them. I prefer El Norte which is about a mile or so west on Parker

I will try them thanks up
Posted By: GunsUp18

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/27/18 07:01 PM

I like both places. Senor Locos more for tacos and El Norte for everything else. For whatever reason though the El Norte salsa has been sweet lately and I hate that.

We also rotate those two with Chitos on 75 as well.
Posted By: 270Sendero

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/29/18 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: GunsUp18

I like both places. Senor Locos more for tacos and El Norte for everything else. For whatever reason though the El Norte salsa has been sweet lately and I hate that.

We also rotate those two with Chitos on 75 as well.

Never tried Chitos. Gonna give it a shot
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 04/30/18 05:17 AM

Try El Publitos on the NW corner of Spring Creek Parkway and Alma
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 05/27/18 07:59 PM

Not a fan of El Norte either

Go to Ave K and south from Parker, there is a little Mexican joint right before you get to City Hall, we have been eating there. Pretty good place and authentic skin food.........
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 05/27/18 09:55 PM

Chuy’s and Los Cucos for me. Pappacitos will do.

When i lived in Houston, Cyclone Anayas was top notch, but Pico’s in Bellaire was absolute best.

I love the country, but man I miss all the good restaurants in Houston and The Woodlands. And i miss my expense account...have to buy my own food now. That sucks.
Posted By: cannon88

Re: Senor Loco Mexican Food - 06/01/18 07:32 PM

The steak burrito at Chuy's is hard to beat.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum