Texas Hunting Forum

Finally made it...

Posted By: Eagle 1

Finally made it... - 03/20/18 08:38 PM

Hit the 407 last Thursday on our Tour of Texas Spring Break Trip. I had the brisket and jalapeno sausage with cream corn and potato salad. My buddy had the pulled pork sandwich. Pretty darn good. Missed Ryan and no THF discount but still worth the stop. We finally rolled back to the Panhandle after 2024 miles of riding.

Posted By: PMK

Re: Finally made it... - 03/20/18 10:01 PM

that's a lot of miles on 2 wheels in a week. hope you have a good saddle! How many miles do you get out of a set of tires these days?
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Finally made it... - 03/21/18 02:27 AM

Sorry I missed you on your visit. We are in the midst of a pretty good debate with our landlord over a huge rise in our monthly rent, so I had to suspend all discounts for the month of March. Hopefully I can get something reinstated soon, and get past this standoff with the lease. We average over $3,000 a month in discounts

Hope you enjoyed the Q
Posted By: Eagle 1

Re: Finally made it... - 03/21/18 03:59 AM

No worries on the discount. All the grub was excellent. I meant to pick up some rub but forgot. How can I order some? I've got a conference in June at the DFW Marriott. Me and several Superintendent buds will head your way. Got Babes on one night and the 407 on another.

Good luck with the landlord.

Jim
Posted By: MrWood

Re: Finally made it... - 03/21/18 04:05 AM

I think I saw you guys there! I pulled up in a silver grand cherokee. up
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: Finally made it... - 03/21/18 10:58 AM

Jim, we ship our rub all over the country every week. Just shoot me a PM with your address and I can get you some in the mail. Rub is $10, and shipping envelope is $6.

Let me know when you're here in June. We'll take good care of you and your guests.
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Finally made it... - 03/22/18 03:41 PM

We have had a couple of good BBQ restaurants near my house over the years but everytime one becomes successful, the landlord raises the rent, and off they go.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Finally made it... - 03/22/18 03:51 PM

Sounds like a great trip and stopping at 407 sure helps up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum