Texas Hunting Forum

Frankies.

Posted By: Stub

Frankies. - 10/04/17 10:12 PM

Wife and I were out running errands around lunch and she was saying hamburger or taco's when I spotted this nugget, Frankies Mexican food and the parking lot was hopping. It was good and today was Tamales Wednesday for $5.25 up

Posted By: bp3

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 01:32 AM

Jacksboro or Dallas?

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 01:35 AM

Richardson on Plano road south of Buckingham
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 12:44 PM

food
Posted By: Guy

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Stub

We go to the one in Richardson on Custer Rd. The one you are referring to is in Garland, I think.

http://frankiesmexicancuisine.com/locations/
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 08:15 PM

There is one in Sachse. That place is hoppin at dinner time

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Guy
Originally Posted By: Stub

We go to the one in Richardson on Custer Rd. The one you are referring to is in Garland, I think.

http://frankiesmexicancuisine.com/locations/

What a Guy, you are correct young man, it is real close to the Richardson border up

It has been a while, but I have eaten at the one on Custer Rd. in Richardson also, friends of ours are part owners in the ice cream store Sweet Firefly next to them.

I should have gotten a picture of my wife's meal, it was very tasty. Cannot find the dish on the menu but it was 3 cheese enchiladas on a bed of Mexican rice with a cream sauce lots of cheese and strips of sausage that looked like bologna.
Posted By: PKnTX

Re: Frankies. - 10/05/17 11:23 PM

Frankies on Custer is a family favorite of ours.
Mexican lasagna is good stuff. Ribeye tacos food

And the kids love that ice cream place.
The little ones always leave with bright blue lips.
Posted By: brushbuck

Re: Frankies. - 10/14/17 07:34 PM

Frankie also owns Casa Mama in Plano.
Posted By: Ringer1

Re: Frankies. - 10/31/17 11:50 PM

I always get what your wife ordered. Everything at Frankie's is awesome!

What a Guy, you are correct young man, it is real close to the Richardson border up

It has been a while, but I have eaten at the one on Custer Rd. in Richardson also, friends of ours are part owners in the ice cream store Sweet Firefly next to them.

I should have gotten a picture of my wife's meal, it was very tasty. Cannot find the dish on the menu but it was 3 cheese enchiladas on a bed of Mexican rice with a cream sauce lots of cheese and strips of sausage that looked like bologna.
[/quote]
Posted By: Black Horse

Re: Frankies. - 11/10/17 03:44 AM

Franks brother, Hugo, has Rio Lerma in Forney. It’s outstanding!
Posted By: Bonehead

Re: Frankies. - 11/16/17 05:17 PM

They started in Richardson with a place called "Amigos" which is still there off Beltline and then Frankie opened all the "Frankies" around town. Family owned and operated and he is one hell of a nice guy. We did my wife's 40th at Amigos and he gave us our own room for about 35 people and gave everyone a free round of tequila to celebrate.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum