Texas Hunting Forum

Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx

Posted By: udamdan

Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/22/10 09:45 PM

If ya'll are ever passin through Graham,Tx treat youselves to some great eats grin

We have been going for the last 5 yrs during hunting season , and stopped by again today for there $7.99 lunch buffet !

They had fried catfish, tender n juicy chicken fried steaks ,pork chops etc & luv their salad bar & deserts too food

1324 Texas 16
Graham, TX 76450
(940) 549-8270

Closed on Wednesdays

Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/22/10 11:39 PM

Looks like a great detour spot !!

Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 12:25 AM

We used to hit the Friday night fish buffet, and it was pretty good. I never really cared for their other items.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: HuntingTexas
Looks like a great detour spot !!

Yes it is & thanks HuntingTexas grin

Posted By: twinbubba

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 02:39 AM

udamdan, we have a lease SW of Graham and we eat there often. It is a great buffet. If you want a great burger and the best iced tea in Texas drive 12 miles West to New Castle and see Bob at Another Hole in the Wall. There is a liquor store next door if you need to restock.

Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 02:57 AM

Also been on a lease SW of Graham for a few years now and frequent all three of those places. Those Hole in the Wall hamburgers are soooooo goood. I bet we have crossed paths a time or two twinbubba.

Posted By: bust'em-n-dust'em

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 07:34 PM

been a couple of years but yea Sanderson's is prettttttty good

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: twinbubba
udamdan, we have a lease SW of Graham and we eat there often. It is a great buffet. If you want a great burger and the best iced tea in Texas drive 12 miles West to New Castle and see Bob at Another Hole in the Wall. There is a liquor store next door if you need to restock.

We pass thru Newcastle on the way to Olney but have never stopped ,

gonna try it out and thanks twinbubba grin

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/23/10 10:36 PM

Give it a try. They have a biggest buck and longest turkey beard contest each year. Loads of hunting pictures on the walls.
OOPS, I don't know West from East, I should have said your lease is SE of Graham.

Sniper John, if you ever see this truck in town it's me. Flag me down and say howdy. up

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/24/10 02:25 AM

And the same to you. This truck. Because I hunt on a creek it almost always has the mud on it like that too when I am out there.

Dan,
As long as you have been out there I can't believe you have never had a hole in the wall hamburger. You have got to try it!

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/25/10 01:20 AM

Let's do it

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/27/10 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Sniper John
And the same to you. This truck. Because I hunt on a creek it almost always has the mud on it like that too when I am out there.

Dan,
As long as you have been out there I can't believe you have never had a hole in the wall hamburger. You have got to try it!

The Hole in the Wall in Graham closed this year , they still have the one in Newcastle though !

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/27/10 02:47 AM

The one in Graham couldn't hold a candle to the one in New Castle.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/27/10 04:21 AM

Originally Posted By: twinbubba
The one in Graham couldn't hold a candle to the one in New Castle.

That is what I was told by locals too, so I never did try the one in town.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 08/30/10 12:18 AM

We will eat at Sandersons Buffet Tues nite , as they are closed on Wednesdays

Posted By: ssgp2

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/02/10 07:57 PM

Only got to hunt in Graham for two years, but Sandersons was the place to eat on friday nights. Gonna miss that place

Posted By: Ringer1

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/07/10 02:41 PM

The Hole in the Wall in Graham is now a pet grooming place. But is you go to Hole in the wall, you need to get the Hog Burger. It's HUGE!

Sanderson's is ok. I like their catfish but their other items are just ok. JMO It's always packed though.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/07/10 10:27 PM

The Hog Burger is way too much food for me and too thick to get my mouth around (even though some say I have a big mouth clap) , I can barely finish the regular cheese burger.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/07/10 11:13 PM

What place serves the Hog Burger in Graham ?

Sanderson Buffet works for us !

Posted By: DeeCee

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/07/10 11:45 PM

Hole in the Wall in New Castle, udamdan

Posted By: dawaba

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/07/10 11:50 PM

The hamburger at Smiths in Bryson is mighty tasty too.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/08/10 10:22 AM

udamdan, the Hole in the Wall in Graham closed down. I will be stopping at Another Hole in the Wall in New Castle Friday on my way to dove hunt in Haskell. That is if Haskell hasn't washed away by then. bang
dawaba, you are right about the burgers at Smith's Corner in Bryson, they are good.

Posted By: REDNKROG

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/10/10 04:29 AM

Is Marlene's in Graham still there on the square? I only went there a couple of times several years ago. The guy I was hunting with his wife ran the place. Sure was good back then.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/12/10 10:33 PM

I didn't know there was such a place. What kind of food did they serve?

I did notice this weekend that Grand Ma's taquitos is gone and been replace by some BBQ place.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/13/10 12:23 AM

We went to Sanderson's Sat 9/11 around noon as they had the BBQ Buffet goin on grin

The beef smoked brisket, chicken & sausage was Great food

Posted By: huntington

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/17/10 11:53 AM

i havent tried there..we should go there this week

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 09/29/10 01:24 AM

Going again this weekend for there Sat buffet

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 03/25/11 10:28 PM

Hope to do some turkey near Graham and stop by Sandersons again !

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 03/26/11 03:32 AM

udamdan, there is a new BBQ place in Graham called Back Yard BBQ. It is only open like 11:00-2:00 Monday-Thursday but some really good BBQ. I am going to miss Sanderson's, Back Yard and Another Hole in the Wall because I just found a new lease between Strawn and Breckenridge and after this weekend I will only be passing through Graham once a year heading to Haskell opening weekend of dove season to hunt with some friends.

Posted By: twin1

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 03/28/11 07:43 AM

great place to eat Sandersons. The Wildcatter is good too(pricey). My inlaws live on PK and we like to drive to Meers OK for the best Longhorn hamburger and cobbler(with homade ice cream)Makes me hungary just talking about it.

Posted By: Skylar Mac

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 04/17/11 08:21 AM

This was my place on Friday night after 6th man games in Bryson, nothing like a good protein charge. Love this place

Posted By: 940AC

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 04/17/11 06:33 PM

Man... I live in Graham and I wouldn't eat at Sanderson's if you paid me. barf

Then again, I eat at Buck's in Sweetwater and thought the burgers were great there. Ran into a guy from Sweetwater and he told me that Buck's was called "Yuck's" there by some locals as the food sucked.
Go figure, to each his own.

Re: Sanderson's Restaurant in Graham,Tx - 04/17/11 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: TexasWicked1
This was my place on Friday night after 6th man games in Bryson, nothing like a good protein charge. Love this place

Amen Bro

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum