Texas Hunting Forum

2 dog e collar for free

Posted By: 68rustbucket

2 dog e collar for free - 02/24/23 10:58 PM

I have a Garmin Delta XC controller and 2 receivers I’d like to give to somebody that is in need of this setup. One of the collars has a bark limiter, the other doesn’t. It was given to me a few years ago with one collar, and I purchased another collar to go with it. I’m not using it since I upgraded, so I’d like to pass this set on. I can ship it in a USPS box, just PM your address.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/24/23 11:25 PM

Nice of you. up
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/25/23 01:50 AM

Hang on to it. I gave one away to a customer a couple of months ago and miss having it. That collar is handy around the house.

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/25/23 02:08 AM

It is good around the house, but I upgraded to a Sport Pro with 3 collars to take its place.

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/25/23 02:23 AM

The e collar setup is spoken for.
Posted By: Greg

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/25/23 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by 68rustbucket
It is good around the house, but I upgraded to a Sport Pro with 3 collars to take its place.

That’s real cool of you! I got one of those about a month back and it’s been great. A big upgrade from the basic g3 I had. We almost got run over a few months back on our evening walk. It was getting dark and I thought for sure the guy saw us. I really like that led light on this new collar.
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 02/27/23 12:03 PM

There are some good people on this forum!
Posted By: TexasResident1

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 05/01/23 06:34 PM

is this still avaible?
Posted By: TexasResident1

Re: 2 dog e collar for free - 05/01/23 06:34 PM

Im located in San Antonio, thats awesome i hope someone was able to benfit from your generosity!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum