Texas Hunting Forum

Remote wingers and bumper launchers

Posted By: wal1809

Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/02/19 08:00 PM

Looking for used or new, best prices, chat, whatever... my new bitch needs to get tuned up on marks before we run a senior test. If you have anything for sale let me know.
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/02/19 08:53 PM

The best design and best price are the SlingerWingers from Cedar Springs retrievers.

It's not often that the cheaper product is the best product but in this case for wingers it is.

I use all Dogtra products and I am happy with them but if I was to get all new stuff I'd go with sport dog electronics. The Sport Dog releases are really nice with a great design.

For Collars I still prefer Dogtra over SD but it's just im used to.

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/02/19 11:40 PM

Brady buck i found the Dogtra rs or rx. Tubular design and the same buttons as my old tritronics. They look really tough, got good reviews. When my tris go down its Dogtra for me. Even though they had crappy customer service when i was a Dogtra dude. I can forgive I reckon.

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/02/19 11:42 PM

Brad at Salt Grass Retrievers commended these. Seems legit. Buying 2 of them.

My personal advice would be too buy 2 of these

https://www.cedarspringsretrievers.com/shop
Posted By: Lalo

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/03/19 02:10 AM

Whatever happened to finding a kid to go 150 yards, hide behind a bush, and sling a dummy on cue? I'm sure the launchers are better, and more convenient, but is there a fundamental problem with the neighbor kid strategy?
Posted By: Greg

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/03/19 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lalo
Whatever happened to finding a kid to go 150 yards, hide behind a bush, and sling a dummy on cue? I'm sure the launchers are better, and more convenient, but is there a fundamental problem with the neighbor kid strategy?

My daughter throws for me... or I throw for her when she handles. Nothing wrong with it at all
Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/03/19 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by wal1809
Brad at Salt Grass Retrievers commended these. Seems legit. Buying 2 of them.

My personal advice would be too buy 2 of these

https://www.cedarspringsretrievers.com/shop

I have 3, love them.
Posted By: kbobbjr

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/03/19 02:16 PM

I've got used wingers and electronics for sale if you're interested. Call or text and I'll give you the specifics.

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/03/19 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by kbobbjr
I've got used wingers and electronics for sale if you're interested. Call or text and I'll give you the specifics.

realmad Dang it I forgot to check on here first. I just ordered two of the slinger brand with remotes. I can still circulate what you have.
Posted By: Birdhunter61

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/04/19 03:13 AM

I use gunners up launchers and dogtra electronics. I also use a thunder launcher for a go bird.

Robby

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/12/19 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lalo

Not at all. Its just I live in the sticks and don't have neighborhood kids.

Re: Remote wingers and bumper launchers - 09/12/19 03:48 PM

Reporting back! These SlingerWingers from Cedar Springs retrievers and Dogtra remote releases are the shizzles. I think Brad at Salt Grass and Brady Buck sent me in the right direction.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum