Texas Hunting Forum

Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale

Posted By: Dylan Parker

Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale - 04/30/18 07:24 PM

My 2 Deutsch Drathaars (Catho Vom Natohaus & Daria Vom Moua-Forst) had an unexpected litter. Both dogs are extremely impressive in the field and they are amazing family dogs (the do great around my 5 month old). Catho is fully trained on upland game, waterfoul, blood tracking, baying, shed retrieval and is the most loyal hunting partner I have ever had. I had every intention on putting Catho through all of the Drahthaar testing (VJP, HZP, VGP) but I was in college and didn't have the time and money to travel for those tests. Daria is trained on upland and waterfoul for now. I am working on the remaining but her pregnancy has put a hault on training. Since Catho was not put through the test I didn't feel the need to put her through it either. With that being said, the puppies will not be registered with the VDD, nor will any papers be issued.

We currently have 2 Females and 6 Males left. All Puppies have had their tail docked and dewclaws removed and they will be ready to go home in 2 weeks.
Text me for more info or pictures - (281)825-806
Posted By: Quacker

Re: Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale - 04/30/18 08:47 PM

Interested but your phone number isn't complete.
Posted By: cbump

Re: Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale - 04/30/18 11:25 PM

Price
Posted By: Drahthaar

Re: Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale - 05/01/18 12:51 AM

Yes need a phone number. Forrest

Re: Non Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Puppies For Sale - 05/01/18 02:04 AM

281-825-8066 sorry about that one

We are down to 5 boys and 1 girl

Price is 500 boys and 400 girls