Texas Hunting Forum

A little video of Kimber training today.

Posted By: BradyBuck

A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/18/18 08:09 PM

I screwed up a little on her line to the blind because I couldn't see my orange stake (color blind).

I ranged the Wingers at 130. First mark was angled back so probably about 140 yards and second was about 130 yards

She honestly has more ability than I'll probably ever need to use hunting. I can't wait to start her on some Upland training.

Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/18/18 08:23 PM

Nice work Kimber.

Are those remote launchers? If so what brand?

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/18/18 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: SheCrappieKilla
Nice work Kimber.

Are those remote launchers? If so what brand?

Yes, ZingerWinger. I highly recommend!

Dogtra electronics. One of those is a mini zinger. I really like it and it's about 1/3 smaller.
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/18/18 09:03 PM

I think I will just hire the 3 kids down the street.

Would love to have a set though.

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/18/18 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SheCrappieKilla
I think I will just hire the 3 kids down the street.

Would love to have a set though.

My schedule is so weird it's hard to train with anyone else consistently. I typically train between 10 and 2 on random days during the week.
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/19/18 12:38 AM

I'm liking that. I'm like SKC. My wife will have to be my thrower. Man those are high. Not saying they aren't worth it because they look like the bees knees. That is the exact training I need to do with Buster too..... Marking.

Re: A little video of Kimber training today. - 01/19/18 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: bobcat1
I'm liking that. I'm like SKC. My wife will have to be my thrower. Man those are high. Not saying they aren't worth it because they look like the bees knees. That is the exact training I need to do with Buster too..... Marking.

I bought them one at a time spread out over about a year and a half. You can find good deals from time to time and used ones pop up regularly on the RTF. They start to get expensive when you add in the electronics
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum