Texas Hunting Forum

British Lab Breeders

Posted By: JKD

British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 02:22 PM

Looking for a good breeder right now and wondering if anyone knows of any other good British lab breeders other than Milner and Wildrose?

Posted By: RGV Hunter

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 04:55 PM

http://www.frenchcreeklabradors.com/index.html

French Creek Labradors. When I was looking at getting a hunting companion a couple of years ago, I talked to them and really liked them alot.

I ended up getting a Boykin Spaniel instead only because my wife wanted me to get a smaller dog. Had I gotten a lab I would have gotten it from FCL.

Hope this helps.

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 05:23 PM

Thanks a lot I'll check them out

Posted By: comet

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 06:01 PM

there is a breeder in palastine area called working mans gundogs or something like that, I am sure if you googled it you would be able to find them

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 07:04 PM

Thanks, comet I think this is the breeder I will go with after just talking to them. Thanks!

Posted By: IronSpikeLabs

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/26/11 08:28 PM

You should check out Ricky Alexander with Working Man's Gun Dogs. He's got some really nice Irish & British dogs (Drakeshead, Pochlea Remus, Altiquin, etc.) at really fair prices. I bought one for Kiddo last year after hunting over dogs from his stock:

Working Man Gun Dogs

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/27/11 02:37 AM

Thanks ironspike, same person that comet said above and my deposit check is in the mail to him now. Can't wait till this litter drops and my pup comes home!! I will have a male from Carl and Jenny pick of the litter.

Posted By: IronSpikeLabs

Re: British Lab Breeders - 09/27/11 03:49 AM

Carl and Jenny! That's a nice pair! I don't think you'll be disappointed - congrats and good luck!

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum