Texas Hunting Forum

3yr old Brittany

Posted By: ajunek

3yr old Brittany - 05/06/11 02:23 AM

Looking for a good hunting home for my male Brittany. 3years old, champion bloodline, basic training, great nose, will work all day. New baby and do not have the time I use to have and its is not fare to him - all he wants to do is hunt. PM me for details and pictures.

Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/06/11 12:37 PM

I sent you a P.M. two days ago and you cant even reply but you can put another post up???

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/07/11 01:16 PM

Wow - Sorry Birddogman, I am kinda new to this. After I pulled myself from under the bus I read your PM and I will pass, thanks.

Posted By: Texpppr

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/08/11 02:29 AM

Nice looking dog..

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/08/11 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Allen J
Wow - Sorry Birddogman, I am kinda new to this. After I pulled myself from under the bus I read your PM and I will pass, thanks.

Your full of it, You read my P.M. the day after I sent it. Good luck.

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/08/11 07:10 PM

Birddog man - this is a site where sportsmen can come together to trade info, stories, and services not to chunk darts at each other. Sorry for whatever I did!

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/09/11 12:45 PM

I little common courtesy goes a long way, I was just trying to help you out. I even know someone that was wanting an inside dog & was really wanting to see your dog & possibly give it a great home. It was a slap in the face when you will respond to others P.M's & not mine for whatever reason. Like I said, a little common courtesy man, thats all. I love Brittany's & want to help any of them that I can. Again, good luck to you.

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/20/11 02:07 PM

TTT

Posted By: kindall

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 05/21/11 10:20 PM

There are times I come across a dog that I think is exactly what a friend maybe looking for. Then I send them a link to the page. Why not just post the pictures and details on here?
You'll have a better chance of finding him a new home.

Posted By: mossyoakman

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 06/19/11 12:04 AM

Sounds like a good dog

Posted By: mossyoakman

Re: 3yr old Brittany - 06/19/11 12:05 AM

Pm sent

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum