Texas Hunting Forum

Pottsboro Land For Sale

Posted By: winner

Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/25/23 11:39 PM

I am going to be listing 27.5 acres of beautiful hunting property in Pottsboro, TX next week but wanted to get the forum an advanced notice. Grayson County. just north of Hagerman. 3/2.5 beautiful house about 1 year old. fully furnished and ready to go. 2 blinds and 2 feeders. this property is a hunters dream. 45 minutes from Prosper, 55 from McKinney. If interested, hit me up. 1.3M
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/25/23 11:48 PM

I am not in the market, but that sounds interesting.
Posted By: tlk

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/26/23 01:06 AM

I suggest posting pics of the home etc- $48 K per acre needs more details. Neighbors? Water source? Any ponds - may be an awesome place but details will be asked for by most
Posted By: winner

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/26/23 12:06 PM

Yes tlk, details pics and all will be posted when it is listed by my realtor. I was just getting the word out for those that may be interested before all that is done. Property does have a good size deep pond and beautiful pastures with a good mix of woods. House is complete and fully furnished. Includes tractor. Bring your toothbrush and a change of underwear and enjoy.
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/26/23 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by tlk
I suggest posting pics of the home etc- $48 K per acre needs more details. Neighbors? Water source? Any ponds - may be an awesome place but details will be asked for by most

Land is very high in that area. Your questions are valid though. Just guessing this is not as much an ad as a sale announcement.
Posted By: tlk

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 02/26/23 12:20 PM

sounds like a great place!
Posted By: Buschy

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 03/16/23 04:49 AM

Sounds amazing and that is a great buck! I hope it sells quickly for you.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 03/16/23 11:55 AM

Has your realtor listed the property yet?!? Can you link the listing?
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 03/17/23 03:48 PM

I saw land in eastern cooke co, 288 acres unimproved listed at 3.2M and that was with a 400k drop in price.

To say land in that area is going for crazy money is an understatement
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Pottsboro Land For Sale - 03/17/23 04:47 PM

The Sherman, Denison, Pottsboro area is fixing to explode. TI and GlobalWafers are developing facilities that will approach $35B and employ thousands of people. This doesn't include the support industries that will locate near both of these chip makers. Days of reasonable land costs in this part of the state are gone. Hate to see what road consgruction is going to look like. Great place to be if you already hold property. Winner has awinner on his hands. Just don't put the money all in one bank. smile
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum