Texas Hunting Forum

Looking to buy some property

Posted By: TX Whitetail Hunter

Looking to buy some property - 03/19/22 03:23 PM

Ready to get out of being dependent on being able to hunt on someone else’s land.

I’m looking for likely 100-200+ acres, may be able swing a little more. Ideally, generally northeast Texas, but open to options. I have some ideas of what I would like, but don’t want to rule anything out just yet. I’m aware of what is listed in Realtor.com, Zillow, Lands of Texas, etc. I’m looking for someone that either has something to sell or knows of something for sale that may not be listed on one of these public sources of information.

Might be a long shot here, but thinking it can’t hurt to put it out there.
Posted By: camogirl65

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/21/22 01:49 AM

We have 65 acres with a cabin in Red River County that isn’t listed yet…lemme know if you want more info!
Posted By: TX Whitetail Hunter

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/21/22 11:35 AM

Sure, feel free to PM me with details!
Posted By: Txoutdoorsman24

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/22/22 02:28 AM

Know of a nice place near Flatonia. 100acres
Posted By: kshorthairs

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/22/22 04:11 PM

Call me and I will get to work for you....
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/22/22 05:06 PM

Rural property is "sky high" right now, probably up 100-300% where it was just 3 years ago, location dependent. Great to be a landowner, not a great time to become one but it is what it is..
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Looking to buy some property - 03/22/22 08:05 PM

I looked at land foe sale near my place. Holy Crap! 12 years ago it would be $1500 to $2000 an acre now its more like $10k to $15k without water and electricity.
Posted By: kshorthairs

Re: Looking to buy some property - 04/17/22 07:17 PM

Call me to discuss. I am about to send out a large mailing to get some new listings. I will add your criteria to the letter if I can get some more details.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum