Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a lease - Near Tyler

Posted By: Soda4Rocky

Looking for a lease - Near Tyler - 02/08/22 02:35 AM

I’ll come right out and say it: I hate that my 4-5th post is asking about lease availability, but alas, here we are. I live right outside of Tyler and am looking for something within 1.5 maybe two hours. I do deer hunt, but prefer to go hog hunting any chance I get. The company I was laid off from had TWO hunting leases in Reklaw which spoiled me. Both were 300+ acres with tons of wildlife. Anyway, looking for something to go to and that my son (15) can use as well. Thank you!
Posted By: Soda4Rocky

Re: Looking for a lease - Near Tyler - 02/08/22 02:36 AM

Forgot to say: Main reason I am looking for one is so that I don’t have to depend on someone else to go hunting. Buddy of mine has two friends who let us go to their land, but you know, it is always better to have somewhere to go without relying on someone else. My son has also gotten into hunting and I want to take him as often as I can. Anyway, thanks!
Posted By: eastex56

Re: Looking for a lease - Near Tyler - 03/01/22 03:16 AM

Im just north of Longview and looking for something within a couple of hours also. Ive been on a west Texas lease for the last 5 years or so and we just lost it as the land owner has terminated our lease and put the ranch up for sale. I can't blame him as he is getting up in years and has had serious health problems. It was a great place but a long drive from here. If you need someone to partner up with let me know! Good luck!!

eastex56
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum