Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting Lease Options 2022

Posted By: Delmo12

Hunting Lease Options 2022 - 12/16/21 01:49 PM

Ok. I am going to sweeten the pot a little to hopefully find what I am looking for.

What I would consider:
1. A spot on a quality lease near Midland with a management minded group or willing to take on a new place and fill
2. A spot on a quality lease near lake Brownwood with a management minded group or willing to take on a new place and fill
3. Contact for land for sale by owner near Brownwood or on the Red or Pease River.

What I have to offer:
1. Willing to give up my spot on a lease northeast of Gainesville. If you know the area you understand the quality of deer.
2. Willing to lease 180 acres that I own north of Vernon Texas near the Pease River. Mostly cultivation but the ~70 acres of native pasture have turkey, deer, and as many pigs as you can shoot.
Posted By: jhunter77

Re: Hunting Lease Options 2022 - 12/16/21 03:31 PM

How much for your place in Vernon? It would just me and my wife hunting.
Posted By: Delmo12

Re: Hunting Lease Options 2022 - 12/16/21 03:42 PM

I was not real clear on my original post. I am willing to lease that property if the person interested can find me a spot near Midland or in the Brownwood area. That property is the closest place I have to hunt near Midland right now.
Posted By: Cmercertx

Re: Hunting Lease Options 2022 - 12/23/21 12:10 PM

I don’t have anything to offer out west, but if you find something and want to give up the Gainesville place, I am very interested.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Hunting Lease Options 2022 - 12/28/21 08:27 PM

If you ever want to lease that place north of Vernon to a single father/son PM me....love that country
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum