Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a Unicorn Lease 🦄

Posted By: Paralax22

Looking for a Unicorn Lease 🦄 - 08/23/21 07:41 PM

“Last Minute Heroics are possible”

Well the Majestical moment of being kicked off a lease due to a friend of the landowner going through a divorce and moving on the property has happened. Trailer put dead smack between some feeders and blinds so this is some 4th Quarter 2 Minute Offense I am having to play while I am down needing a score.

I reside just South of Dallas in Midlothian and I am Retired/Self Employed so I am not scared of some distance if need be or some callus forming work to make things happen when needed.

I am Married and have some young men growing into the liking of Hunting and the Outdoors that I have with me from time to time so just trying to be like the rest of the fathers out here looking and provide a place for them to learn and understand the Art of hard work, Game Management, and respecting what God has provided. I like to drink (Retired Military) but respectfully. I clean up after myself and respect others property and kindness. I have the monies if anyone knows who wants the monies for a spot or two. If not, Happy Hunting shortly to all and stay hydrated folks, it’s HOT out here.
Posted By: catfishhunter1963

Re: Looking for a Unicorn Lease 🦄 - 08/24/21 04:07 PM

Good luck! I can't find garbage land to hunt non-game animals. Nearly got scammed by a guy offering a so called UNICORN offer. It's crazy how leases and hunting has changed.
Posted By: Paralax22

Re: Looking for a Unicorn Lease 🦄 - 08/28/21 06:50 PM

Found one.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum