Texas Hunting Forum

Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/11/21 06:00 PM

I am once again involved with the dove leases here in Grayson and Fannin County. We've been doing this over 20 years, nothing new, no scams. Straight-forward open access to over 10,000 acres. About equally split between Gunter-Van Alstyne-Howe area; and the Leonard-Baily-Wolfe City area.

Our dove-duck combos are very limited, with only a few remaining.

Dove and fishing are $300 per adult, kids hunt for free with paid adult.

Discount for active duty and veterans!

Message me here or we can visit on the phone. (903) Two Two Seven 4203

Tour times are available... the Grayson side takes about an hour, the Fannin side takes a little longer. Tour times and locations vary, but we can start the tours in Gunter, Howe, or Leonard or Bailey.

Land is mostly farming, corn, wheat soybeans.... with some pastures and ponds and lakes. All the crops were late this year, so that means more natural grain left on the ground from normal ag processes. Good for hunting, bad for farmers.

Re: Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/11/21 06:01 PM

Weekday or Weekend tours available depending on scheduling.

Re: Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/16/21 11:52 PM

Dove Only Spots left; Dove/Duck combo are sold out. Tours available Fri-Sat-Sunday

Re: Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/18/21 02:45 PM

My 8am tour starting in Gunter or Howe is open, let me know if you need that spot!!!

Re: Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/20/21 06:01 PM

Just a couple tour times left, going to be full esrly this yesr..

All season passes, no day leases

Re: Dove Leases, Grayson/Fannin counties - 08/24/21 08:52 PM

We have a handful of dove spots left; tours tomorrow and Thursday are booked; I'll have tour slots available Friday, Sat, SUnday, as needed; if you schedule a tour, I'm holding a spot for you until that time; no one will get cancelled out on like some places!!!
[b][/b]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum