Texas Hunting Forum

Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters

Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 02:15 PM

landowner is looking for more money for our quail lease and I dont want to add more quail hunters so he has given me permission to lease to two Deer hunters, place is about 5 miles east of Dickens and our east fence line butts up to the Pitchfork Ranch. There are few stands on the place that may need a little work but I would think they can be fixed up pretty easy. You would have to supply feeders, hasn't been deer hunted in 3-4 years. (landowner let me shoot one last year and I also want to note that I will more than likely take a couple of doe this year too but only if I have the opportunity while riding in the mule or something like that, I won't sitting at any stands actually deer hunting, plenty out there)

I want to make it clear that this is a quail lease first but there is a good bit of the place that is too thick and big canyons that aren't really huntable for us but perfect for you, so the plan is, you can deer hunt anywhere on the place until 9 am, then we can quail hunt wherever we want the rest of the day and you will have to hunt the thicker stuff, if no quail hunters are there, you can hunt wherever, whenever. If you have a big buck patterned and request an area for later than 9 am I will work with you if I can. I am looking for two hunters that are responsible and wont tear the place up. We are down to earth people and I want the same in my deer hunters. If you like to drink, knock yourself out as long as the guns are unloaded and put up, we do. There is a camp sight with water & electric but to be close to the pole will take a little bit of clearing, maybe moving an old R.V. but not a huge deal, or just have a long power cord.

Price is $3,500 per hunter, each hunter is allowed 1 guest but guest shoots off your limit. No quail hunting allowed.

There are mule deer & white tail deer on the place. each member is allowed 1 shooter buck only, then can fill their tags with does

Pm me if you have any questions, no tire kickers please. Pretty rare deal for 2 hunter to have 4400 acres of deer hunting pretty much to themselves for what it would cost to be on a lease with several members
Posted By: HK9mm

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 02:37 PM

pm sent

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 03:38 PM

Didn't get a pm
Posted By: HK9mm

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 08:28 PM

ok, just tried again...thanks..
Posted By: jetdad

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 09:26 PM

Shouldn't take long to fill those spots.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/01/21 09:28 PM

That’s a smokin deal!
Posted By: mow

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 12:00 AM

Pm sent

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 12:36 PM

Didn't get anything from you mow.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 02:19 PM

Wish I could commit, this will be an incredible deal for somebody.

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 02:21 PM

Pretty sure I have it leased.
Posted By: Williep

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 04:07 PM

Damn, if it wasn't 8 hours from me I'd take both spots.
Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 04:12 PM

What a great opportunity for someone! I'd be all over it if I lived closer.
Posted By: Stetsonoverton

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/02/21 06:11 PM

dang this is tempting if i didnt already have a place south in kent and north in motley leased id jump all over this! dont think i could have time for 3 places right now though.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/03/21 02:28 AM

Wish it was closer!!
Posted By: tigger

Re: Dickens County Deer lease. 4400 acres for 2 hunters - 07/03/21 08:53 PM

You guys that missed doing business with cc missed a great guy
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum