Texas Hunting Forum

500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Posted By: Duckman8

500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 05/12/21 10:54 PM

500 acres coming available July 1 in Pushmataha County.
Deer, turkey, hogs, bear, camping.
North of Antlers, Oklahoma.
5 hunters max.
Family friendly.
stands, feeders, blinds, 4 wheelers all ok
no cutting mature timber,
no permanent structures
call Rick @ 4057406177 [Linked Image]
Posted By: Kiowahunting

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 05/13/21 03:57 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Birdboy

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 05/19/21 12:11 PM

Price on this?
Posted By: Erny

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 05/19/21 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Birdboy
Price on this?

Price would save us both a lot of time and energy.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 05/19/21 08:29 PM

If this is where I think it is all those roads are completely full of atv’s carrying drunken road hunters during rifle season. No way in herl you’d catch me anywhere close to thr with all the shooting that goes on not to mention the atv riders all summer long. I’m not trying to deter anyone from hunting up thr but if thr are lots of roads through the mountains it’s over run with atv’s and road hunting all year long.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 06/10/21 11:01 PM

OL Thumper - I was on a lease up there for 8 years, Your post is semi on point. The deer woods as we call them are quiet all the way until gin season. Opening weekend of gun is exactly what you described. Other than that if you work and scout hard, success vs the price is beyond worth it. Bears every year, Pigs, Mature deer, Coyotes and rattlesnakes.

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 06/10/21 11:13 PM

I’ve hunted this area the last 32 years but the areas do vary a little bit. If this place is quite it may be really good but if it has roads through the mountains then your SOL with the ATV’s. Their like fleas up thr now and they don’t give a crap about anything but a good time lol. I have found my share of Leafy Gold up thr as well ove the years to roflmao

Really it boils down to the roads, through and around the property. I was up in this area yesterday and passed no less than 25 side by sides on the back roads. Huge deer thr though up
Posted By: ELKMTB

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 06/11/21 10:21 PM

Do you have to buy a separate license for each season or is that Arkansas? box, rifle etc

Isnt the gun season 2-3 weeks only?

Re: 500 acres Pushmataha County Oklahoma - 06/11/21 10:45 PM

License is good but you have to buy separate tags for each season and yes that’s the rifle season. That’s the whole reason this area has some swamp donkeys
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum