Texas Hunting Forum

ISO Quality long term Hill Country/South Texas deer lease for 21/22+ for family of 4 guns

Posted By: PROHUNTER01

ISO Quality long term Hill Country/South Texas deer lease for 21/22+ for family of 4 guns - 12/24/20 01:03 AM

Looking to join a quality deer lease or lease our own tract of land with cabin on site. I have 4 guns including myself for up to $3,500 per gun, all family, and all professionals. Looking for an annual/year long lease, not just a season lease. Very management minded hunters looking to harvest trophy, quality animals. Exotics are a huge plus. Had a bad experience about 10 years ago on a lease where the guys had a different frame on mind in shooting everything they saw out west. That is not what we are looking for. Got off of that lease back in 2012 and have been commercially hunting ever since. Though now that my kids are grown and my parents are older I'd like to try again and find a quality place with quality family oriented folks to build something together to be proud of for years to come. We are interested in anything within 5hrs of Houston. Hill country, south Texas, etc. Though we would love to find a place in counties such as, Gillespie, Mason, Llano, mernard, Bandera, kerr, real, edwards, uvalde, Bexar, etc.

I sincerely appreciate everyone taking the time to read my add in helping us find a place, it is very much appreciated and respected.

If anyone can help, whether you need more solid guns in acquiring a lease or are in need more guns with openings on your current lease, please shoot me a message. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Happy holidays all.

PROHUNTER01
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum