Texas Hunting Forum

Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle

Posted By: TexasUplander

Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 11/10/20 04:30 PM

I’m looking for 2 hunters immediately for a “turn key” trophy lease in the panhandle between childress and turkey. This is a serious trophy hunting lease and I’m looking for serious hunters only. Blinds, feeders, and food plots are in place and I keep up with them year round. A place for an RV is provided. 806-223-8937 for more details.

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 11/10/20 07:44 PM

Spots are filled. THANKS.
Posted By: Sparta

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 11/10/20 08:56 PM

Wow! That has to be some kind of record. Filled in 3 hours, Congrats!
Posted By: decook

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 11/10/20 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sparta
Wow! That has to be some kind of record. Filled in 3 hours, Congrats!

He musta made an offer you couldnt refuse cheers

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/04/20 11:51 PM

A gentleman and his brother from iowa who pig hunted with me in the past have leased the muledeer hunting and will pig hunt when they can make the trip. I’m still willing to accept 2 guys for trophy whitetail only. $2500 per guy for a turn key lease. MUST be serious about management and killing mature deer.
Posted By: Paralax22

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/05/20 02:22 AM

I am guessing this is for next year and moving forward?

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/05/20 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Paralax22
I am guessing this is for next year and moving forward?

Could start now if someone wanted. Plenty of big deer on camera. Feeders are always full and stands are in place.

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/06/20 01:32 AM

This is “turn key” and available TODAY. there are 6 weeks left in the season and lots of good deer around.
Posted By: Frankie B

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/06/20 08:15 PM

How many total acres? Bowhunting allowed and seasonal or year around?

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/06/20 08:42 PM

1500 acres. I believe my good friends son is taking the spots.
Posted By: Frankie B

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/06/20 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckw

Sounds good, Give him the "good friends" discount. grin PM me if you hear of any other openings. Trying to get back up in that area again.

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/07/20 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Frankie B
Originally Posted by Chuckw

Sounds good, Give him the "good friends" discount. grin PM me if you hear of any other openings. Trying to get back up in that area again.

He got the same great deal you would have gotten.
Posted By: TonyWornick

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/08/20 07:13 PM

Did the friend's son get the spots?

Re: Need 2 SERIOUS hunters for trophy whitetail/muledeer lease in the panhandle - 12/12/20 01:29 PM

Yes sir, he did.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum