Texas Hunting Forum

I am looking for next season..

Posted By: Fltmedic

I am looking for next season.. - 11/04/20 11:48 PM

I’ll be in the market for a lease 1.5 hours of San Antonio from Uvalde to Fredricksburg. Only true requirements would be allowing my wife and daughters to come out. They don’t hunt currently but if they do it’ll count against my allotment. Second is to have an opportunity to hunt exotics. Everything else is negotiable. Have another hunter who will be with me. He has family who may also hunt same deal. Price negotiable.

About me...been hunting for about a decade, no expert but I’ve learned a lot from many on this forum. I’m not a brown and it’s down hunter, shoot does for meat. Bucks I look for older deer or whatever the LO deems a cull. I try to leave the place cleaner than I found it. I don’t drink but don’t mind if you do, just not looking for a beer lease. Not sure what other questions or info to put.

My Buddy drinks and will more than likely finish his hunt and have a cold one by the fire.

Both of us are Air Force in if it matters, doesn’t guarantee we aren’t douche bags but we are respectful and will follow whatever rules are set forth.
Posted By: Bobcat13

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 11/09/20 08:38 PM

Good afternoon. Like Fltmedic, I'm in the market for next season as well. It would only be me and another person, which can count toward my allotment. I not interested in hunting exotic, strictly deer. Prices are negotiable. So please keep me in mind. I'm retired Navy and would love to establish some camaraderie.

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 12/27/20 02:31 AM

Bump, still looking let me know if ya have something or know of something coming available after the season is over. Have feeders, blind, RV, generator, and ability to haul water in. Also acquired panels to set up walk in cooler if that helps sweeten the deal. Literally just need ground to hunt can be smaller for just 2 hunters or can add a couple. I’m sure I know a couple hunters who would join me if place has space for more hunters. Feel free to PM with details.

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 01/18/21 05:14 PM

Bump, may consider something south of SA as well within 1.5 hrs. Wish I could look further but current situation doesn’t allow it. Thanks! PM with any details.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 01/23/21 04:04 PM

PM sent

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 01/29/21 03:48 PM

Bump, spoke with SA Hunter and we are combing efforts so now have 4-5 guns looking for a ranch to lease. $3k per gun is where we’d like to be if it’s over we could consider it depending on what ranch offers. Let us know what you have available. Looking for something within 2.5 hrs of San Antonio, family friendly still, lodging unnecessary but won’t turn it down.
Posted By: Williep

Re: I am looking for next season.. - 02/14/21 08:52 PM

I'm still looking for the same general area. If you need another experienced management minded hunter please PM me. Thanks.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum