Texas Hunting Forum

ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker

Posted By: hasbeen48

ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/03/20 03:29 AM

Alright, y’all...Ive been looking on my own for a couple years with no luck. I NEED HELP!

Looking to get into long term, family oriented lease (wife and daughters all love to hunt) in Hill Country or North Central TX. If hunting and setup are right, I’m open to other areas. Willing to pay for the right place.

So...does anyone know of anything currently available or coming open next year? Does anyone know, or has anyone here worked with, a reliable lease broker/finder?

Thanks in advance.

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/06/20 01:03 AM

Surely someone knows someone who knows someone...

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/20/20 02:53 AM

Come on boys...help me
Posted By: freerange

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/20/20 03:25 AM

Try leasehunter.com. Also, if you state about what your budget is and its half way high at all you may get more response. Also, if you tell more about yourself it may get someone that may have something to give you a shout. Lots of good leases out there that dont have trouble filling spots but if you sell yourself on here and it looks good then maybe youll get a nibble.
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/20/20 01:11 PM

“reliable lease broker” = no such thing

I’d post a budget. Lots of landowners don’t have the time to contact you & ask for details on what you want, price being the most important.

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/21/20 01:21 PM

Budget 3500-5500 depending on size, location, animals, amenities, access, etc. We’ll see if that works.
Posted By: freerange

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 11/25/20 03:12 AM

That budget is enough to get you on a good lease if you can find it. It doesnt hurt to start looking this early but most places do not know if they will have openings right now. We have a big place with enough hunters that it seems there is always an opening but its usually filled from within and we dont know at this time of year.

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 12/05/20 04:25 AM

Still here...
Posted By: sbushee

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 12/13/20 06:55 PM

Are you wanting spots for your wife and daughters as well, or just one spot that allows hunting off your tags?
You have a decent budget. Should be able to find something
Posted By: Trinihunter

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 12/28/20 03:15 AM

To the OP, I sent you a PM

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 01/01/21 07:16 PM

Bump...happy new year!

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 01/08/21 04:21 AM

Up...eventually someone will give in and hook me up

Re: ISO of Lease and/or Reliable Broker - 01/18/21 01:40 AM

Still looking...Budget 3500-5500 depending on size, location, animals, amenities, access, etc. If you have a place for lease, I’d love to talk to you. I can take one or two spots or put together a group of 4-6 if necessary.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum