Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a night hog lease

Posted By: tomgib1

Looking for a night hog lease - 03/20/20 07:19 PM

I am looking for a lease for night time thermal hog hunting and predator hunting. I do not need the rights to any other animals. Driving distance within a couple hours of North Houston is preferred. I will travel further for an abundance of hogs.
Posted By: Russ79

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 03/20/20 07:27 PM

Might be able to help you out. I have had one other person that had contacted me about the same thing- haven't heard anything from him in about a month so PM'ed him to let me know something.

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 03/21/20 01:21 AM

Let me know
Posted By: XnDad

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 03/24/20 05:04 PM

My son and I are interested as well. Same circumstance as (Tomgib1) . We only hunt predatory animals, and hogs-no interest in deer.
Posted By: Russ79

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 03/24/20 06:39 PM

OK, I had one guy that said he was interested but haven't heard anything from him in a month. Had another guy send a PM two days ago after seeing this thread- I responded and no response back. I would think that if someone is looking for something that they might get for free they would check back really often but apparently that isn't the case. I would discuss making something available to the right person under the right circumstances.
Posted By: VPLANU

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 03/24/20 06:42 PM

I am definitely interested...and I will respond! Please PM if opportunity remains available.

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 04/01/20 03:38 PM

ttt
Posted By: abake12

Re: Looking for a night hog lease - 04/03/20 12:56 PM

Interested if this is still available. Couple close friends and I are looking to put a dent in the hog population.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum