Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a lease for 1 person.

Posted By: Bird.dog94

Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 01/07/20 12:18 AM

Looking for a lease that would be okay with my 8 year old sitting in the blind with me. Im located in Granbury, so anything close would definently be a plus, but I am open to pretty much anywhere. Text me at 903-343-2941 with what you have. Thanks.
Posted By: donswin

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/06/20 08:00 PM

You're new here. Tell us something about yourself and your hunting philosophy and the game you want.
Posted By: chk

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 03:04 AM

Personally, I dont think you owe donswin anything. Unless donswin has land he's leasing, id ignore his "tell me about yourself and your hunting philosophy" bs and move on. To me, the fact that you said you want to take your kiddo hunting says a lot about yourself.
Tough finding a lease on here for 1 man just fyi but its def possible.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 02:47 PM

popcorn
Posted By: donswin

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 05:05 PM

Sorry, I did not put too much information out there because I have to be sure someone fits what I have to offer.

For the right person, I can offer free year-round hunting, the use of my Jayco trailer, 2 blinds, and the use of my Polaris ranger in exchange for taking meticulous care of my property and absolute respect for the landowner's property.

I'm 76 and some simple tasks have become big to me. Like loading feeders, lease tasks, and cleaning game. This is a great deal for the right person.

The only obligation is to coordinate hunting days with me. I often take friends out there just to enjoy a campfire and the outdoors. If the weather is good, I can take my RV and we can both hunt at once. The property is about 200 acres and can easily accommodate 2 or 3 hunters.

I sent Bird.dog94 a text message. My property is a reasonable distance from Granbury. The fact that he wants to hunt with his young son does speak well for him.

Chk: My original post was to encourage Bird.dog94 to tell the community (not just me) more about himself to help find the right deal for him. I guess the fact that he wanted a one-man lease eliminated the need to say much. I'm looking for someone to help me in return for free hunting. I guess I may be a bit crazy. muyloco

Mr. T: Popcorn is my favorite snack. Are you sharing? popcorn
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 05:45 PM

For the right person, I can offer free year-round hunting, the use of my Jayco trailer, 2 blinds, and the use of my Polaris ranger in exchange for taking meticulous care of my property and absolute respect for the landowner's property.

I'm 76 and some simple tasks have become big to me. Like loading feeders, lease tasks, and cleaning game. This is a great deal for the right person.

Wow! That is a generous offer - kudos to you, Sir. Good luck in finding the right hunting partner!
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 08:50 PM

Makes complete sense now that your rationale and offer has been explained; good luck to both of you, bird.dog and Donswin, sirs!
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/08/20 09:42 PM

Heck of an offer. Sure hope it works out for all concerned.
Posted By: chk

Re: Looking for a lease for 1 person. - 02/09/20 01:16 AM

Nice gesture sir. I agree now that the rationale has been explained.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum