Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting Lease

Posted By: duhunter

Hunting Lease - 12/04/19 08:45 PM

Looking for a annual hunting lease for 2020 within 2 hours of DFW. Long term lessee and a managed minded hunter. Looking to Whitetail, Turkey and Dove hunt
Posted By: rickym

Re: Hunting Lease - 12/04/19 09:36 PM

Being that your new, do you have any references that could be called to speak on your character and/or hunting habits? Previous land owners you’ve worked with or something of that nature. Not your hunting buddies.

Are you okay any direction from Dfw, have a preference? What’s your budget? What are you looking for in a lease? Cabin, primitive camping, rv spot, water and electric? Small place for yourself or want to join a group? Are you expecting to bring guest? Many other little things you should list to get a response.
Posted By: duhunter

Re: Hunting Lease - 12/05/19 01:12 AM

Yes I have plenty of references that could be called upon for character and hunting habits and previous land owners. I would prefer east of DWF around Lamar County. I don't have a budget necessarily it just depends on the land. I don't need a cabin (but would be nice) but I could primitive camp or bring a RV. I would join a group preferable to have more space between hunting spots but would consider a small place for me and occasionally my son.

Thanks rickym for the help.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Hunting Lease - 12/05/19 04:51 PM

welcome
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Hunting Lease - 12/05/19 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by PMK
welcome
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Hunting Lease - 12/05/19 07:51 PM

welcome
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum