Texas Hunting Forum

Runnels County Lease Available

Posted By: Heritage Hat Ranch

Runnels County Lease Available - 07/26/19 11:47 PM

We are going to lease our property near Winters and will be a year lease for dove, quail, turkey, deer, and duck. The property is 529 acres and is high fenced. Lease includes free access to a brand new furnished duplex bunkhouse that sleeps 7 with a covered BBQ and fire pit pavilion. We also have two RV spots with 50 amp service, water, and sewer for $10/night. The deer population has some ear-tagged breeder does that are not included in the lease, but there are good numbers of native population. The property has a good mix of thick pasture, CRP, and wheat fields along with several stock tanks and over a mile of Elm Creek that flows through the place. Included are 3 deer blinds with feeders and we pay for the corn. There are exotics on the property that are not included in the lease, but can be included for additional fees. Hunters will also be able to kill up to 2 hogs and unlimited predators for the year. We are looking for 3-4 mature, conservation minded hunters that will be good stewards of what God has provided for us to enjoy. Dependent kids and spouses can shoot on your tag. I can offer references of the hunters that have been here in the past. The price is $12,000 for up to four hunters.

Here is the asterisk to the deal. We were not going to lease the property as we have decided to retire and sell the place so this lease will probably not be available next year. Call me and we can discuss options if the property sells before the lease is up. Please feel free to PM or call me at 817-559-3950.

Attached picture IMG_4455.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4212.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4454.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4458.jpg
Posted By: Armalite260

Re: Runnels County Lease Available - 07/30/19 01:39 PM

Can you provide information to what you are allowed to harvest, what the "fees" are for exotics? Would you have access for the entire year or only during season's?

Re: Runnels County Lease Available - 07/30/19 04:12 PM

Runnels County is a 5 total/2 buck max county and this goes for other bag limits on you tags for the county. PM sent on exotics. This is a year round lease.

Re: Runnels County Lease Available - 08/31/19 12:51 AM

Leased.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum