Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a lease for 3 plus family

Posted By: WatersFowler

Looking for a lease for 3 plus family - 04/25/19 12:06 AM

I recently lost my lease due to other members not wanting kids at the lease. The kids are the main reason I had a lease....don't get me started. Anyway, looking for something around Nocona. Looking for year round lease with deer, turkey, waterfowl and electricity. Thanks in advance if you know of a place or someone who might point me in the right direction.
Posted By: freerange

Re: Looking for a lease for 3 plus family - 04/25/19 01:40 AM

leasehunter.com is a great website for finding leases. I recommend them on here often and I don't want anyone to think I am in any way affiliated with them, I just know for a fact that it can be very helpful. I agree on the kids, too bad. I could give you a little more advise but others always chime in on a post like yours so ill let em. Good luck.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Looking for a lease for 3 plus family - 04/26/19 05:31 AM

Why Nocona? We are there but leases are very hard to come by. Haven't had an opening in 6 years now or neighbors. Have some ex lease guys been looking for a few years and we try to help them but nothing available. Buddy always has openings west in Clay but high dollar and must know the guys to get on.

Re: Looking for a lease for 3 plus family - 04/26/19 08:50 PM

Why Nocona? Proximity to my home. My former lease was in Henrietta but as stated above, some lease members weren't "comfortable" with my kids around. I like the general area within 75 mile radius of Nocona so that is why I posted it. Any information or land owners looking for a group of Christian men wanting to raise our kids in the outdoors please contact me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for a lease for 3 plus family - 05/19/19 08:41 AM

still looking.....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum