Texas Hunting Forum

These Kids Need a Place to Hunt

Posted By: BigBuilder

These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 02/24/19 08:33 PM

We lost our Hill Country lease this year after 13 years (7 for me) and I am looking for a family friendly lease two hours from DFW. I always hunt with a child with me and am helping to create the next generation of land stewards. I am very flexible on price depending on animals, fencing, amenities, size, location, exotics, MLD, etc. I am not afraid to pay for the right place to build those memories with my family.

I would prefer SW, W and NW of DFW with cabin/home type accommodations. I am used to paying 4K per year for lease and incidentals and am not afraid to raise the budget for the right opportunity.

I can provide land owner and lease member references upon request. We can fill a spot or lease an entire area, just let me know what you have available and we can start the conversation. Thanks in advance for any and all help in keeping this kids outside and not in front of the TV!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 02/24/19 08:58 PM

Good luck. Looks like Mason County
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 02/24/19 10:42 PM

Shoes untied, Good Luck..... up

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 02/25/19 04:24 AM

The other one hunts in crocs!
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 02/25/19 07:16 AM

Meet some folks. Some good leases out there but must know members to get on.
Posted By: sbushee

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 03/03/19 05:42 PM

There’s a bow only lease on TExasbowhunting.com in Brady. Seems like a good deal with good members and it’s famiky friendly
Posted By: Cajun Raider

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 03/04/19 04:42 AM

Contact the Texas Wildlife Association, not Texas Parks and Wildlife, about their Young Hunters Program. Great Program for kids from age 9 to 17.
Posted By: sbushee

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 03/04/19 11:54 PM

Sent you a PM

Re: These Kids Need a Place to Hunt - 03/07/19 02:24 PM

Top 10 Reasons I am a Great Lease Member

#10 - I have money in my pocket and I am not very good at Poker
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum