Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a Lease with Axis/Exotics

Posted By: Whit0270

Looking for a Lease with Axis/Exotics - 02/18/19 11:09 PM

I have been looking for months for a lease in the Eden, Sonora, Harper areas that contain year round Axis, Exotic hunting with decent whitetail. Maybe you all can help

We are 2-4 hunters with management in mind and just want something to do on the weekends throughout the year with our families.
We are very experienced hunters, and know how to maintain a place as if we owned it.

300-1000 acres, willing to pay for the right place, would like to keep it just to us with no outside hunters. That includes outfitters and the land owners, bad experiences in the past with that. Not concerned with "guns allowed" we can buy all the spots for the right place, just want to be able to have fun and enjoy it.

Would like cabin of some kind but we have campers not a must. Also we have rangers and jeeps so terrain not a concern. Feeders and Blinds a plus but again not a must, we can supply as needed. Looking to be 2-4hrs from Midland. Willing to get into a long term lease for the right place.

I understand this may be an impossible find but hey figured I would give it a shot.

Being that this is my first time using this forum I am thinking email will be the best way to contact.
whit0270@yahoo.com
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Looking for a Lease with Axis/Exotics - 02/20/19 04:06 AM

Look on texasbowhunter.com. There’s a lease in fort mckavett
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum