Texas Hunting Forum

Re: Hunting Leases Available in Oklahoma

Posted By: Duckman8

Re: Hunting Leases Available in Oklahoma - 11/21/18 11:00 PM

1080 acres in Latimer County Oklahoma

Property consist of Pines, hard woods, draws, hills and clear cuts. Driving this property was an enjoyable event, the moment I entered the property I was noticing wildlife. There were deer walking the edge of the timber and at the ponds. There were two doe and three fawns drinking at the first pond I came across. Driving down through the cuts in the timber I also noticed several deer moving through the area. Came up on a side of a hill and there were three bear going over the ridge. Also seen a small bear walking through a gas well pad that is on the property. Whoever leases this property will have an added hunting season for this lease is in one of Oklahoma's counties that is open to bear hunting. And there are several bear in the area to choose from. The deer population is heavy in this area also. Along with turkey and hogs to choose from. Land owner has two tri-pod feeders set up in two locations for any of the hunters to use if they would like to. You will need to get with land owner on location of feeders.
There is electric on the property if hunters want to have it turned on to be able to have electric when camping.
Also the lease is very close to Robbers Cave State Park if you would rather set up camp there.

go to www.basecampleasing.com to view property
stands, feeders, blinds, four wheeler all OK [Linked Image]

call Rick @ 405.740.6177
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum