Texas Hunting Forum

Realtor Recommendations

Posted By: GOLDSTEIN

Realtor Recommendations - 03/23/18 10:23 PM

Would like to talk with a realtor familiar with Stonewall, Haskel, Knox, and surrounding counties. If you have worked with someone in the past and had a good experience, please let me know.
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/23/18 11:09 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/24/18 12:17 PM

Les Remington Real Estate...South Bend
Posted By: Daddybigbuck

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/25/18 03:00 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: Fowl Farms

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/26/18 09:35 PM

Call Jackie Webb @ Whitetail Properties, I believe he covers some/all of those counties. https://www.whitetailproperties.com/agents/jackie-webb
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/28/18 05:39 PM

Chigger Hibbits and/or Byron Parrott. Both are longtime residents of Throckmorton County.

Hibbits and Parrott Real Estate
Posted By: Big_Ag

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 03/29/18 01:19 AM

Andrew Pennington with Texas Hunting Land. We have used him to sell three pieces of property and also used him to purchase two others in the past three years. Knows all of the rolling plains area and down to earth guy. One of the most active land brokers in that area. His cell phone is 940-838-8112.
Posted By: kshorthairs

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 04/03/18 03:23 AM

PM sent.
Posted By: JohnRussell

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 04/13/18 04:34 PM

Ever walk into a wholesale electrical outlet and ask, "what electrical wire do you need for....?" lol.. sorta like that :P

TONS of good people, but if I were you, I would make sure you get someone outside the area, to represent you, because someone that lives IN Stonewall, is going to know all the people trying to sell and, frankly, represent them before some outsider.

JMO...

Good luck and ask anything. Tons of great knowledge here.

Russ
Posted By: DUKFVR

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 04/13/18 05:52 PM

I talked to John Eckdahl with Eckdahl Realty out of Stamford when we were looking out around Aspermont. He was very helpful & has quite a few listings out in those areas.
Posted By: glens

Re: Realtor Recommendations - 04/21/18 01:32 PM

If you haven't found a good un, Google "Republic Ranches". Best in the business. 888-726-2481 Ask for Tallen.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum