Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for a needle in the haystack

Posted By: vanmedic

Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/20/18 01:33 PM

realize a needle in haystack of late, but looking for a small annual family type lease for Father, adult son, 3-5 hunters, must be ok for Grands to come enjoy and learn the outdoors from time to time, lodging/cabin/ camper huge plus , 150-500 acres within 3 hours of Dallas area, No east Texas leases as I live east of Canton and can hunt on my place, just want a get away with the family and teach my grandsons the proper way to enjoy & respect the outdoors. Thank you, Adam

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/22/18 07:00 PM

Hoping to build a strong relationship with land owner, for a long term lease,we are not the party type, will work to improve the property in anyway owner wishes, we are a very close strong bonded family that just wants the Grands to have memories as I did, I live in east Texas on a private lake on the Neches river, plenty of deer here on my place, that’s not the important part of what we are looking for, we are the perfect family for a land owner. Thanks ,Adam Harrison 903-539-6714

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/24/18 05:57 PM

Up

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/27/18 12:59 PM

Up
Posted By: Heritage Hat Ranch

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/30/18 03:07 PM

PM sent
Posted By: AZBear

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/30/18 05:54 PM

You sound like m dad. I want to hunt my land in Kaufman but he wants to get away for hunting. Wants to drive more than 30 minutes to hunt and probably have smaller deer.

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 03/31/18 08:21 PM

Lease found thanks
Posted By: sbushee

Re: Looking for a needle in the haystack - 04/01/18 10:35 PM

Look on tbh. 14,000 acre lease in Sonora available
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum