Texas Hunting Forum

Looking For Full Season Quail Lease.

Posted By: scalebuster

Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 02/19/18 05:38 PM

Looking as far west as Big Spring, as far south as San Angelo, and as far North as Childress. Let me know if you have any leads.

I live in Young County and have an after deer season lease in Throckmorton county., and several other ranches I can hunt. I’d like to get another lease in case we don’t get any rain in that part of the state maybe we’ll get some somewhere else and have enough bird to hunt.

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 02/25/18 01:09 PM

Bump

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 03/05/18 01:03 AM

Still looking.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 03/05/18 01:46 PM

https://www.leasehunter.com/content/quail-hunting-lease

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 03/08/18 06:21 PM

Bump

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 03/19/18 03:51 PM

Still lookin

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 04/07/18 11:18 PM

TTT

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 04/19/18 03:40 AM

Courtesy bump

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 04/23/18 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: scalebuster
Looking as far west as Big Spring, as far south as San Angelo, and as far North as Childress. Let me know if you have any leads.

I live in Young County and have an after deer season lease in Throckmorton county., and several other ranches I can hunt. I’d like to get another lease in case we don’t get any rain in that part of the state maybe we’ll get some somewhere else and have enough bird to hunt.

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 05/04/18 03:31 PM

Posted By: JTS

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 05/04/18 08:32 PM

I know west of seymour has been really dry up til now. I don't know how much rain they got this past weekend but it was looking like a desert between seymour and abeline.

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 05/16/18 11:05 PM

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 06/04/18 04:46 PM

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/12/18 11:47 PM

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/13/18 12:31 AM

Here’s a place for after deer season at Childress. Actually between Estaline and Turkey. I talked to the guy a couple weeks ago, but can’t get away to look at it
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/d/quail-hunting-lease/6616101679.html
If you want his contact info I can pm it to you
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/13/18 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: 68rustbucket
Here’s a place for after deer season at Childress. Actually between Estaline and Turkey. I talked to the guy a couple weeks ago, but can’t get away to look at it
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/d/quail-hunting-lease/6616101679.html
If you want his contact info I can pm it to you

I used to hunt all around there. Where is the landowner out of?

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/13/18 12:50 PM

North spade
Posted By: Lineman33

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/13/18 10:11 PM

I have a place for lease in Kent County for after deer season it's 1,000 acres if anyone interested.
Posted By: reprobate

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/14/18 04:44 PM

I spoke to the guy who runs the lease you left a link to. He said they had recent rain, and the ranch was greening up. It is after dear season only, 20,000 acres at $2500.
Posted By: Dry Creek Outfitters

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/16/18 01:35 AM

We have over 7000ac for lease around electra if you're interested!
Posted By: crash519

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/17/18 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: reprobate
I spoke to the guy who runs the lease you left a link to. He said they had recent rain, and the ranch was greening up. It is after dear season only, 20,000 acres at $2500.

I've tried getting ahold of him a few times and we keep missing each other. A question I had that didn't get answered was how many people at $2500 is he putting on there. He just told me to call to discuss. No way is he leasing 20k acres to one person for $2500!
Posted By: CDADDY

Re: Looking For Full Season Quail Lease. - 07/18/18 03:06 PM

Pm sent to lineman33
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum