Texas Hunting Forum

1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas

Posted By: Dfwguy

1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/18/17 08:50 PM

Dove and Duck lease with hundreds of acres of wetlands between Paris and Commerce Texas.

We have a membership in a duck club and are looking for 1 or 2 more people to fill spots where people have backed out. The lease is approximately 1,900 acres in total and include just under 300 acres of wetlands and over a dozen blinds. Additional ponds outside the wetlands looked pretty flush with duck groceries. A ranger and a 3 bedroom house is included in the membership.

The club is managed by an extremely reputable outfitter in the area and we will put you in contact with if you are serious about joining our membership.

The lease has 3 memberships with up to 4 people on each membership. To my knowledge none of the memberships actually have 4 people though. Each membership will hunt together so it is a must that we get along and enjoy hunting together. Guests are allowed but only to the extent that a membership does not exceed 4 people at any time (with some exceptions for dove hunting).

The cost would be $3,000 a piece if both the remaining spots are filled or $4,000 if just one is filled. If you are serious please reach out to me by email and I can provide more details.

Preferable method of contact is stlackowski@gmail.com or direct message here with any questions or interest.

Dove season is around the corner!
Posted By: MikeOH

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/19/17 04:34 PM

Email sent to you

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/21/17 03:17 AM

Bump!

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/22/17 01:38 PM

TTT

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/24/17 03:39 PM

TTT had a few calls, no bites at the moment.
Posted By: Twisted Mallard HC

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 08/25/17 01:35 AM

Sent pm

Re: 1-2 Hunters Needed for Private Duck Lease East of Dallas - 09/11/17 08:46 PM

All spots filled. Mods, please delete.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum