Texas Hunting Forum

'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center

Posted By: Erathkid

'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center - 01/22/15 03:56 PM

I just received my latest journal from the real estate center at Texas A/M university. On the inside cover is a booklet available free of charge. Let me read it to y'all, it say's, and I quote,

"Another deer season has come and gone. Lucky hunters have a buck in the freezer. For landowners the bucks are in the bank. But not everyone is happy. More often than not, their problems have something to do with the deer lease. Make sure your lease doesn't have holes in it".

Download the 'Texas deer lease' for free @ recenter.tamu.edu/pdf/570.pdf Just thought I'd share. It's written by Judon Fambrough Attorney at law... It might save a lot of headaches when dealing with leasing property

Re: 'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center - 01/23/15 06:23 AM

Alright, I haven't downloaded the booklet. Has anyone? Please share some thoughts if there are any.
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: 'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center - 01/23/15 06:52 AM

I skimmed it. Dummies guide to leasing land as a landowner.

Re: 'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center - 01/23/15 07:00 AM

Hey that's a start...Actually there needs to be a deer lease manual, dare I say, for dummies and intellectuals alike. That way everybody's happy.

Re: 'The Texas deer lease'- Booklet from A/M research center - 01/23/15 07:12 AM

It's impossible to make everyone happy.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum