Texas Hunting Forum

Small acreage for sale

Posted By: lmmj

Small acreage for sale - 02/11/14 12:38 PM

I am just throwing this out to see if there may be any takers out here. I have 21.78 acres of raw land between Old Washington and Chappell Hill TX that I am planning on selling. There are deer , hogs , bobcats and other types of varmints as well as dove. I would like to possibly sell it without going through a real estate company. The price per acre I am looking at is $6,500. I have full mineral rights which would go with sale.
Posted By: 100% OUTDOORSMAN

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/11/14 05:16 PM

Do you have pictures? If so email them to rbrewer1209@yahoo.com Is there year round water on the land? Will you send me the address so I can check it out on google earth?

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/11/14 05:42 PM

There is a small pond that has water now but went dry during the drought. I will be going out there this weekend and i'll take some photos. I do not have a address assigned yet cause I got it as the result of a divorce. If you use 4021 Felder Rd. Washington TX. My property is to the north. I use the same entrance. The property goes all the way into the heavy woods.

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/11/14 11:57 PM

The property is to the north or south of Felder Rd?
Posted By: cameron00

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/12/14 06:31 PM

That's a really good area.

Does it have deeded access (noticed you noted using another person's entrance). If you have a survey of the parcel, I'm potentially interested.
Posted By: Navasot

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/12/14 06:37 PM

Sold a tractor to one of the Felders that live down there.... Really nice area and not far at all from the river!

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/12/14 08:24 PM

It has its own entrance. It is right next to the other one. I just had a dividing fence installed. Just used that address so you could look at the area on map quest. I would not sell but it is next door to the EX.

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/13/14 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: cameron00
That's a really good area.

Does it have deeded access (noticed you noted using another person's entrance). If you have a survey of the parcel, I'm potentially interested.

That makes two of us
Posted By: cameron00

Re: Small acreage for sale - 02/13/14 04:01 PM

Looks like it's a very long, narrow tract.

There are some damn good deer that pop up in that area. I'm talking 150-170 class bucks. They're not frequent, but I have pics of several stud bucks you wouldn't expect to be in that area. Obviously gotta get lucky to pop one on 20 acres, but the genetics are there.

The river bottom grows them much larger than the average deer for the county.

You won't have a hard time selling it. Good luck!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum